Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leafletting Frequency

WCF

Help Support WCF:

RP92

Afternoon all,

Quit my job and started window cleaning full time about 7 weeks ago. All is going well and I’m getting pretty good return from my leaflets.

Was wondering how long I should leave it before re leafletting certain roads and areas. As I don’t want my round to stretch too far. Any ideas how long I should leave it before re leafletting?

*Averaging a customer per 75 leaflets at the moment ish. So think it may be worth re doing certain roads myself

Cheers,

Ryan

Afternoon all,

Quit my job and started window cleaning full time about 7 weeks ago. All is going well and I’m getting pretty good return from my leaflets.

Was wondering how long I should leave it before re leafletting certain roads and areas. As I don’t want my round to stretch too far. Any ideas how long I should leave it before re leafletting?

*Averaging a customer per 75 leaflets at the moment ish. So think it may be worth re doing certain roads myself

Cheers,

Ryan
Also, not a big fan of door knocking which is why I’m querying this first! Exhausting all options before I resort to the doors knocking ha.

Your pickup rate is very good , I have never had any success with them always knocked doors , what I would do is re leaflet when you do the work in that street next time especially the ones either side to your existing customers.

I would be knocking on doors within a few days of leafletting, I am not the most confident person and wasn't so much in years gone by but your success rate will increase and your confidence will grow, now it's Summer it's better to be gaining jobs fast to see you through winter months when things will slacken off

Cheers for the response guys.

I know that I should be door knocking aswell but just can’t bring myself to do it just yet haha. I will try and pluck up the courage to do this next week and just leave a leaflet if no answer!

Back