Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Leafletting

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i spend haly the day walking round checking the house out 1st to see if i can do it half of them i have to leave cant get near them with a ladder.

how many of you trad lads avoid a load of houses due to this?

if i was on the pole i could flyer everysingle house but im not lol

Yeah true

good points but i still think the tv is what is scaring people into thinking theres no money about i think this recession thing is a load of tosh you still see people in brand new cars and out shopping all the time then they complain they cant afford £6 a month for a windy its a vicious circle.
Yeah you are right a 100% That's one of the reasons why i dont watch the news. MURDER - NO JOBS - HOSPITALS - RAPE - ETC It's depressing!

The only thing that has made a difference is pricing, i have noticed if you put a price on a leaflet. You get more calls. BUT we did get burned. House with 4 windows on front, millions on the rear. £6 YAY

yep all true mate its a load of bull the news doom and gloom cant do with it.

yeah ive been stung like this many of time put a price on and got there big mother of a conny on the back lol oh well no wonder they rang haha

Thing is we cleaned it for £6 as i really didnt want the bad press with neighbours. Then when i said every 4 weeks? She was like is every 8 weeks ok? I was like **** it !!

25000 a day by 3 men that sounds impossible ,did you put in an extra zero by mistake /emoticons/ohmy.png

i was racing one the other day put flyers out hes was fast as they come banging pizza menus in letter boxes out did me with his back pack on and that lol

i was racing one the other day put flyers out hes was fast as they come banging pizza menus in letter boxes out did me with his back pack on and that lol
All you need is an incentive though, like leave your bath slowly filling up with the drain hole blocked and the bath plugged /emoticons/biggrin.png

That just called littering NOT flyering using a chopper like that /emoticons/biggrin.png

In my old mans taxi company 3 boys put out 25000 per day 1000 in a week is a pointless
i work for a taxi company and 2 ads go out each day and do over 2,000 leaflets per day

im by my self im a 1 man team mate

i got work then after work im shattered and cba and its not easy lol

i dropped like 150-200 last week and only had 1 call out of it /emoticons/smile.png

but leaflet dropping is good if you drop a mass amount... in march time ill be dropping minimum 2500 per week /emoticons/smile.png

I regularly clean houses now where fliers (usually cards for taxi firms) are just left on the step, or on a window sill, rather than put through the letter box. I suppose it speeds things up a bit.

i dropped like 150-200 last week and only had 1 call out of it /emoticons/smile.png
but leaflet dropping is good if you drop a mass amount... in march time ill be dropping minimum 2500 per week /emoticons/smile.png
Blah blah blah blah .

Jeez h your gonna do this your on a do that everything you say you crash and burn .

dress smart were a top with your company name or that says window cleaner on the back and go stand in the town centre/ high street on a Saturday handing them out I know its shotgun advertising but when youre starting out every little helps I still do this now and then with my gutter leaflets and does me ok

Latest Posts

Back