Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looks like I won't be working for a few days

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers everyone.

We've not been home long as we had to hang around waiting for blood test results due to a blood disorder that two of my other kids had as babies. Thankfully we've had the all clear and he's absolutely fine.

Congratulations. 5 kids, the most recent over 9 pounds!

Hope you bunged the doctor a few quid to add a few more stitches /emoticons/wink.png

Just think @Adams0211 you could have been doing that job in grasmere instead this mornin:rofl:pain in the arris job that was
I'm pleased I didn't get that one in the end.

Funnily enough, just before bed last night I told the Mrs to have the baby as I couldn't be arsed with that job I had booked in first thing this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm back to work tomorrow. I did a quick job first thing today and have done a couple of quotes but I've been home since 9.30am so not a proper working day.

I could take another couple of days off but I'm worried about getting behind. The mrs isn't back to her normal self yet, the labour was pretty hard on her but my older kids are a big help and I'm never further than four miles from home if she needs me.

Here's another pic of the little guy.

3d244d08d56a282f0250b738561278b1.jpg

My boy weighed 9lb 3oz and 15 years on is 6'3" with size 12 feet lol

@Adams0211 i thought we were gonna have a catchup today..i was gonna knock round yours on the way home but didn't bother as i was wet and cold

My boy weighed 9lb 3oz and 15 years on is 6'3" with size 12 feet lol@Adams0211 i thought we were gonna have a catchup today..i was gonna knock round yours on the way home but didn't bother as i was wet and cold
Yeah, that was the plan. I was done and on my way home by 9.30 and I guessed you were in Knebworth at that time. I ended up replying to a load of work messages and making a few calls and then went to mothercare to pick some bits up. Then I had to take my daughter to have her nails done as the wife wasn't up to it. I'll be out and about tomorrow and home most of the weekend.

I'll try and catch you saturday

I'm busy tomorrow and doing a couple of jobs saturday

A gutter clear on decking on saturday..hope it's not raining lol

Congratulation to you both mate, my oldest turned 8 today, the boy is 4 and no way I could do that all over again, so the balls are snipped now haha.

The little un is a cracker.

Back