Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looks like I won't be working for a few days

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mine is 15 now

Been married since 1999

Surely you need to do it to have a kid

No worries there then lol

Congratulation to you both mate, my oldest turned 8 today, the boy is 4 and no way I could do that all over again, so the balls are snipped now haha.
The little un is a cracker.
Cheers mate.

Not trying to scare you but this little one is the result of a failed vasectomy I had three years ago.

Cheers mate.Not trying to scare you but this little one is the result of a failed vasectomy I had three years ago.
That does worry me mate, but what will be will be, won't be the end of the world (well maybe just a little bit haha) and it may be third time lucky to get the parenting bit right lol

It does take a while for the women to recover. 6 weeks I had to wait to "receive further love" .

Already had 3 kids toy ex and thought I was dine with it but then met r lass and she really wanted a nipper so now doing it all over again. Forgot how hard it is, i'd say it gets easier but it doesn't really they go from screaming non stop to tantrums and cheeky to teenagers. Great lol

I don't think I could cope with another baby, I remember sleepless nights walking like a fkn zombie and looking down at the wee man and burst out laughing even though I was so tired and ****** off, his wee facial expressions was so funny lol. One stage he was up every hour /emoticons/angry.png(

my lassies 25 & 23 old **** i am

nothing better than having a baby actually dos,int get better dos,int matter 1st 2nd 3rd great experience fluken ell can bring hairy arxsed guys to tears

have fun and enjoy mate,best wishes to you and your mrs

Back