Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loosing Customers To Wfp Guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I was 100% traditional now do 70% waterfed ,still ladder some properties if safe but makes me laugh when people pole bottoms,picked up four today of guys who water fed bottoms as customers were watching me,you shouldn't reach n wash ground floor.
Why does it make you laugh? and where does it say you shouldn`t?

I was 100% traditional now do 70% waterfed ,still ladder some properties if safe but makes me laugh when people pole bottoms,picked up four today of guys who water fed bottoms as customers were watching me,you shouldn't reach n wash ground floor.
I can't understand why people wfp bottoms unless its coz they wanna get round quicker. But is it quicker???

Each to their own I guess /emoticons/biggrin.png

However when using a wfp van mount it makes no sense to me doing tops by wfp & bottoms by trad. Some domestic properties I do you would struggle to do some ground floor windows by trad anyway without using a pole. Go figure :lol:

Why does it make you laugh? and where does it say you shouldn`t?
Because round my way amount of people who reach n wash ground floor lose jobs and they can't use a blade,that makes me laugh when they call themselves a window cleaner and can't use a blade.

Personally I don't care and not bothered what others do as I've never have any issues in retaining customers /emoticons/biggrin.png

And before anyone makes anymore disparaging remarks about wfp users it just so happens I'm very good a trad too. /emoticons/tongue.png

Personally I don't care and not bothered what others do as I've never have any issues in retaining customers /emoticons/biggrin.png
And before anyone makes anymore disparaging remarks about wfp users it just so happens I'm very good a trad too. /emoticons/tongue.png
Well said smurf...

Each to their own I guess /emoticons/biggrin.png
However when using a wfp van mount it makes no sense to me doing tops by wfp & bottoms by trad. Some domestic properties I do you would struggle to do some ground floor windows by trad anyway without using a pole. Go figure :lol:
Yer right smurf some bottom windows are high. Have to stand on steps to reach them.

i agree as it happens, IMO wfp is designed for the windows you cant clean trad, ie, awkward access, conny, etc, or for commercial work. but like i said, only my opinion, im sure plenty on here disagree with me

No such thing as shouldn't wfp ground floors which seems raving bonkers to me that ppl have a van systems use two methods to do one domestic property.

WTF - WHY DO IT?????? Or are you just appeasing you left my windows wet brigade? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Kindly explain how you go about using both

Do you wfp all the tops first then go around again then trad bottoms?

Do you wfp tops one side then put wfp pole down to trad bottom windows and do the same on each side?

Either way you have to cart two lots of gear about when there is no need to which seems total madness if you ask me.

If wfp system is good enough for your customers to do tops maybe you should educate your customers a bit more. All I can see is ppl that use both on same houses are making a rod for their own back. Simples :rolleyes:

No such thing as shouldn't wfp ground floors which seems raving bonkers to me that ppl have a van systems use two methods to do one domestic property.
WTF - WHY DO IT?????? Or are you just appeasing you left my windows wet brigade? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Kindly explain how you go about using both

Do you wfp all the tops first then go around again then trad bottoms?

Do you wfp tops one side then put wfp pole down to trad bottom windows and do the same on each side?

Either way you have to cart two lots of gear about when there is no need to which seems total madness if you ask me.

If wfp system is good enough for your customers to do tops maybe you should educate your customers a bit more. All I can see is ppl that use both on same houses are making a rod for their own back. Simples :rolleyes:
Bless you Smurf, can I be in your gang? haha.

Resorted to name calling again have we ady :rolleyes:
Maybe he doesn`t have any answers for your questions?
Before he starts, I can spell it just so happens I am a plumb by family name.. haha So he`s kinda right.

i agree as it happens, IMO wfp is designed for the windows you cant clean trad, ie, awkward access, conny, etc, or for commercial work. but like i said, only my opinion, im sure plenty on here disagree with me
thats the only reason i would use WFP as above, i totaly agree with GMcleaning /emoticons/smile.png

Back