Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loosing Customers To Wfp Guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You aint started nothing Smurfy,I only come on here to express views and opinions and advise some people and also learn of others.

How ever you come across very aggressive in your manner and a bit of a know it all so that's my view on it.you can do both plenty I know do simples and go figure!

You aint started nothing Smurfy,I only come on here to express views and opinions and advise some people and also learn of others.How ever you come across very aggressive in your manner and a bit of a know it all so that's my view on it.you can do both plenty I know do simples and go figure!
Your the one that comes across as aggressive Ady. Every one gives an opinion and if you don`t agree their wrong and you start throwing insults around.
In my opinion

Oh dear what have I started :rolleyes: seems ady has thrown his teddy out of his pram yet again /emoticons/biggrin.png
i think your gang will have the advantage at distance, what with your poles and hoses, but in close and personal i think the dual wield mop and squeegee will take it! plus we have the ninja range!lol /emoticons/ph34r.png

Indeed /emoticons/biggrin.png

i think your gang will have the advantage at distance, what with your poles and hoses, but in close and personal i think the dual wield mop and squeegee will take it! plus we have the ninja range!lol /emoticons/ph34r.png

No such thing as shouldn't wfp ground floors which seems raving bonkers to me that ppl have a van systems use two methods to do one domestic property.
WTF - WHY DO IT?????? Or are you just appeasing you left my windows wet brigade? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Kindly explain how you go about using both

Do you wfp all the tops first then go around again then trad bottoms?

Do you wfp tops one side then put wfp pole down to trad bottom windows and do the same on each side?

Either way you have to cart two lots of gear about when there is no need to which seems total madness if you ask me.

If wfp system is good enough for your customers to do tops maybe you should educate your customers a bit more. All I can see is ppl that use both on same houses are making a rod for their own back. Simples :rolleyes:
Got to agree total madness and slow

^^^ That's what I think when people post saying I'm getting a backpack for the tops. Just do them all wfp if you've invested in it.

Go figure.

Because round my way amount of people who reach n wash ground floor lose jobs and they can't use a blade,that makes me laugh when they call themselves a window cleaner and can't use a blade.
Got to agree with that, specially all these new so-called window cleaners who've been going 5 minutes.

Got to agree with that, specially all these new so-called window cleaners who've been going 5 minutes.
That will be be then, started begining of December wfp all the way dont know a think about trad if i had to do it on ladders know way dont like them.....lol

Or are you just appeasing you left my windows wet brigade?No such thing as shouldn't wfp ground floors which seems raving bonkers to me that ppl have a van systems use two methods to do one domestic property.
WTF - WHY DO IT?????? Or are you just appeasing you left my windows wet brigade? /emoticons/biggrin.png

Kindly explain how you go about using both

Do you wfp all the tops first then go around again then trad bottoms?

Do you wfp tops one side then put wfp pole down to trad bottom windows and do the same on each side?

Either way you have to cart two lots of gear about when there is no need to which seems total madness if you ask me.

If wfp system is good enough for your customers to do tops maybe you should educate your customers a bit more. All I can see is ppl that use both on same houses are making a rod for their own back. Simples :rolleyes:

Or are you just appeasing you left my windows wet brigade?
I luv this brigade they keep asking me to do windows /emoticons/smile.png got another two the other day /emoticons/smile.png

I'm guessing most if not all can do both and is just a matter of personal choice what methods they decide to use at a given job.

If ppl don't know how to trad then agree then best they should learn as not all jobs are ideal for wfp especially inside work /emoticons/biggrin.png

Inside work pays well too so maybe would be a good idea to get some trad gear and practice. Most of the time you will not need ladders for inside domestic jobs apart from maybe inside conservatory roof deep cleans when it's easier than using a trad pole. For commercial high inside jobs you could always practice trad with a pole too or use alternative pole methods instead.

That will be be then, started begining of December wfp all the way dont know a think about trad if i had to do it on ladders know way dont like them.....lol

sounds good, got an old ladie who asked me to do the inside of patio door thats where the karcher window vac came in and spray bottle of pure water

Yep I've got one of those too /emoticons/biggrin.png

My own personal view would have to say yes to that to be honest as any good wfp window cleaner should learn and be able to trad too.

lol window vac and pure water for the insides, does it make us less of a window cleaner if we can only do wfp?

Yep I've got one of those too /emoticons/biggrin.png
My own personal view would have to say yes to that to be honest as any good wfp window cleaner should learn and be able to trad too.
Will try and learn will buy some gear when i get some cash, not doing both on the same property though....lol

im sorry, you can disagree as much as you like but a professional window cleaner using a karcher window vac on a patio door is laughable, im amazed you think its ok tbh

Back