Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Low Sun Window Cleaning!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I just get my bucket & add 2 capfuls in it. That's my carrying bucket then when I pour it into my normal cleaning bucket I put about 5-6 litres in & just add 1 capful. I'm pretty sure it don't have to be exact.

Tell you what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take the product back to the shop and tell um to stick it as their instructions are far too complicated.
Mart.
Good idea.....that shouldn't be too complicated for you to do :rolleyes: .

Good idea.....that shouldn't be too complicated for you to do :rolleyes: .
I did't ask you in the first place mate so do one aye.
James...thanks again for the tip. I tried it Saturday morning on my own windows and noticed the difference immediately.

Mart.

I did't ask you in the first place mate so do one aye.
James...thanks again for the tip. I tried it Saturday morning on my own windows and noticed the difference immediately.

Mart.
/emoticons/smile.png I did notice what it says on the bottle!

Brillant clean with 1/2 the effort!
so true!

The missus has just text me. 'Clean and shine is currently a quid for a 1 litre bottle at Wilkos(normally £2.39)'.

Mart.

Picked up 4 new customers today! dumped their old cleaner as they were impressed with the shine i leave on the glass! /emoticons/smile.png

I got some at weekend, well I thought I did till I got home and realised it wasn't stardrops I was meant to pick up lol. Oh well was gonna get some of that anyway, maybe next time I go in.

i used turtle wax once, custys were well impressed that when it rained the water beaded up on the glass. but then started mixing my own soap, used fairy for outright cleaning power, aldi's washing up liquid or preferbly star drops to make it slippery to make blade glide over the window, but thats only in summer cause i find fairy on its own in summer doesn't slide nice but in winter just fairy cause the glass is cold and it slides ok

Just got my 20ltrs of Flash Clean and Shine /emoticons/smile.png .

Smells better than the White Vinegar method too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Well, as I said yesterday, I got my 20 bottles from Wilkinsons (£1.00/ltr) /emoticons/smile.png ......

Welllll!......I just can't resist a bargain, so had to get some more at that price :huh: ......

Just got back from Asda.....with another 15 bottles (£1.00/ltr) ...why only 15 /emoticons/sad.png ......

Because that's all they had left /emoticons/biggrin.png :lol: .

Interesting mix of additives used here. I have tried all sorts, including Ecover and GG3 (or GG4?), but I have always reverted back to good old original Fairy, with a capful of vinegar.

I use hot water (as hot as I can put my hand into) in winter, and cold water in summer to reduce the chances of the water drying on the windows.

John

Back