Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Low Sun Window Cleaning!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The Flash smells much nicer than the Vinegar.....and it doesn't make you hungry for a bag of chips /emoticons/biggrin.png.

Another tip for you if you intend doing internals with flash! pour 1 capfull of flash into a 1ltr of pure water, spray bottle!

This is where i buy my cloths from!

http://www.xs-stock.co.uk/xs0308deal-special-offer-10pk-microfibre-magic-cloths-dusters-oran.html

And this is how i use them!

for cleaning glass of finger prints etc: spray onto microfibre cloth with a light mist just enough to dampen the cloth not soak it! clean glass and buff dry!

For maintenance cleaning of glass/mirrors spray as above onto cloth go over surface to clean agitate surface then ease off using light pressure only and leave to dry naturally no need to buff dry! it will evaporate and be streak free!

Follow these instructions and you will get perfect results!

for normal heavy stuff just use your mop&blade!

Ps. not all microfibre cloths are the same so you may get mixed results the ones i posted above work perfect!

It's a litre bottle & they also did 500ml at pounland & they were both the same price. Not so well spotted bingo lol
OOOoooh :rolleyes: .

Maybe you should have mentioned the amount you had for a £1.00 in your first post then.

Only going by what is on their Web Site as there is NO mention of a ltr bottle for £1.00. So I think that was well spotted /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/tongue.png .

http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/house-and-home/surface-cleaners/

ps

If you say you had a ltr bottle for £1.00...you had a ltr bottle for a £1.00........we believe you :rolleyes:, no worries /emoticons/smile.png , happy days /emoticons/biggrin.png.

OOOoooh :rolleyes: .Maybe you should have mentioned the amount you had for a £1.00 in your first post then.

Only going by what is on their Web Site as there is NO mention of a ltr bottle for £1.00. So I think that was well spotted /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/tongue.png .

http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/house-and-home/surface-cleaners/

ps

If you say you had a ltr bottle for £1.00...you had a ltr bottle for a £1.00........we believe you :rolleyes:, no worries /emoticons/smile.png , happy days /emoticons/biggrin.png.
Mind you there was only 2 there of which I nabed of course. Maybe they just get the odd bottle in.

& love the OOOooos. Thank you

Well today was the second time around on a housing estate that i do and the windows were still clean from the last time i did them with the flash/ecover!

I did expect them to be dirty as i have had 45+mph winds for the last week or so, but they were so clean adding an extra house an hr easy and thats trad!

will be flying wfp!

Well today was the second time around on a housing estate that i do and the windows were still clean from the last time i did them with the flash/ecover!
I did expect them to be dirty as i have had 45+mph winds for the last week or so, but they were so clean adding an extra house an hr easy and thats trad!

will be flying wfp!
You need to be careful your customers don't decide to go monthly. This would be a disaster.

I bought two bottles today from asda. £1 for a litre bottle. Not tried this yet but interested to see if it makes much of a difference.

You need to be careful your customers don't decide to go monthly. This would be a disaster.
I bought two bottles today from asda. £1 for a litre bottle. Not tried this yet but interested to see if it makes much of a difference.
I do every 4 weeks anyway! sometimes 5/6 depending on the weather!

This is a major concern and I did think of this a few days ago with all the good things I keep reading on this thread about the product.

Most of my customers of fortnightly, that's the way I've always tried to work my round, the same when I used to clean windows 20 years ago,. When my potential customers ask 'how often do you come', I always tell them I try to get round fortnightly, that way, I have the option to say 'so you can either have every two weeks or four weeks etc' depending on their face expression but, most say 'ok that's fine'.

So, are we using a product that not only makes our job a little easier, adds shine to the windows but, also protects the glass against the elements ? It sounds daft I know and I will have more idea next week as that's when I reach the houses I've used this mixture on but, I'm seriously considering using this for first cleans only now lol.

Mart.

This is a major concern and I did think of this a few days ago with all the good things I keep reading on this thread about the product.

Most of my customers of fortnightly, that's the way I've always tried to work my round, the same when I used to clean windows 20 years ago,. When my potential customers ask 'how often do you come', I always tell them I try to get round fortnightly, that way, I have the option to say 'so you can either have every two weeks or four weeks etc' depending on their face expression but, most say 'ok that's fine'.

[twitter]

So, are we using a product that not only makes our job a little easier, adds shine to the windows but, also protects the glass against the elements ? It sounds daft I know and I will have more idea next week as that's when I reach the houses I've used this mixture on but, I'm seriously considering using this for first cleans only now lol.

[/twitter]
Mart yesterday i went round houses that i did last month and yes they were still clean, could have just put a ticket through the doors and no one would have been any the wiser they were that clean still! but got through them a lot faster than normal was so easy to clean them!

picked up 3 new customers due too the shine on glass ...happy days ...this time next year rodney . /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png
They`ll be more! /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just a wee heads up , don't put too much in results not good , just added more water and it was brilliant again , managed two more houses today than I normally do on the run I dislike doing

Used a spray bottle 1 litre with pure water in it with quater of a capful of flash on leaded windows. 1 spray and quick wipe with a window micro & came up a treat.

Latest Posts

Back