Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

100M micro bore plus pole hose is now...........

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

70M microbore plus 50M reinforced pole hose.

As some will know i have a floor roller system. So the van is locked up and the hose passes through the floor. The only annoying thing i have found is the connections passing through the rollers. Its rare (for me) they pop off but i have had nearly 2 years practice.

So with this new hose hitting the market....

Reinforced Flexible Pole Hose 5mm ID / 9mm OD - What's New - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems

I decided to try the idea above. I hope it works but i have my doubts. There are pro's and con's for every scenario of hose setup but decided to give this one a go.

It might be rare for you but I'm always popping them off on your rollers

Does it reel in easier on your powered reel?

Damo I'd be very interested in how you get on with that new pole hose. Been thinking of getting some. I find the all season in winter just tangles. (I know some others have recommended different brand pole hose. might try some) Please keep us posted.

I have been using it as pole hose attached to 100m microbore in Damo's van and it is nice to use

No tangles in 2 days using it

Will be interesting to see how 50m works

Latest Posts

Back