Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scammers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jimbob

just a warning for anyone that doesn't know had a phone call today from a bloke saying he was from the local police community support and there doing a local magazine and do I want to advertise in it he said he was put on to me by the council and that im a pillar of the local comunty and come highly recommended as soon as I said I haven't done any work for the council he put the phone down. this isn't the first time his rang me or its been done also had a firemans one and nhs google business, etc these calls are getting more regular so you need to watch out. they ring off with held numbers or mobiles if your not sure if there genuine I just say I don't discuss business over the phone and do you want to meet they soon put the phone down or question them why there ringing from a with held number

had it done to me ages ago

its just obvious its a scam lol

common sense really... people who fall for these must be very daft lol

yer but its the same people that keep ringing up so they must be making money from it otherwise they would of stopped by now I think they mainly target new business's ive only been online and advertising for the last year I just use to be youre typical trad windy that knocked doors n never advertised but since ive started online ive had a few people try this scam even the genuine advertisers wont get owt out of me as im a tight git lol

Latest Posts

Back