Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My flyer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can sort if see where your trying to go with it whizz but like others have said needs your logo and colours really. Help create that brand awareness as well.

Get her to spank the monkey :thumbsup:

Alright guys I know it Friday and all but....
Sorry Gav, but I think Tuffers was making a recommendation for the flyer...? /emoticons/wink.png

...at least I think he was, since a bit of monkey spanking on the flyer would have more relevence to window cleaning canvassing, then some dude in a suit adjusting his cufflinks while looking all mennacing. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Dirty minds the lot of ya, anyway whizz as for design couple of lads made some good points and for a simple flyer design you dont have to pay more than 25 quid for a half decent design, about 50 for a good one. Have 10.000 a6 printed at www.saxoprint.co.uk for less than 50 quid (1000 for about 26 I think) so way under the £300 for design in fact including print about a third of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so, Whizz does pay for advertising on a forum area. This post is ok as is asking for feedback, however your other post Whizz in the resource area i have rejected as is very much advertising. I appreciate it was in the sales area but that area is for individuals to sell things rather than sell services.
Anyway that all out of the way, i sadly have to say i am not keen on the flyer sorry :sad:
I put it in there as I want that £50 voucher hahahhaaha and thats the truth

The actual design of the flyer is actually costing me £80 to be fair but they are putting it on 2 roller banners, 1 way and reversed and Im having a load of goodies branded with my name on it, which they are also supplying

Latest Posts

Back