Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Need Help Identifying Differences Between Gardiner Pole Models

WCF

Help Support WCF:

xaviercanada

Hello everyone,

I need your help identifying the differences between two models of Gardiner poles. I recently purchased a pole, but it seems different from what I ordered. To avoid any future confusion, I'd like to get detailed information on these two versions.

Here is a photo of the two models side by side: Capture d’écran, le 2024-07-26 à 12.23.31.png

One pole was purchased from a supplier in Australia, and the other from a supplier in Canada. I am looking for information on:

1.The distinctive features of each model.
2.The years of manufacture for these models.
3.The exact names of the models.

Any additional information about these poles would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,

Hello everyone,

I need your help identifying the differences between two models of Gardiner poles. I recently purchased a pole, but it seems different from what I ordered. To avoid any future confusion, I'd like to get detailed information on these two versions.

Here is a photo of the two models side by side: View attachment 30548

One pole was purchased from a supplier in Australia, and the other from a supplier in Canada. I am looking for information on:

Any additional information about these poles would also be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

Best regards,
@xaviercanada you'll need to contact the company (companies) you purchased them from. To the untrained eye all we could tell you is there are two Gardiner Xtreme 47 poles in the photo and then another pole on the right of the photo. Nobody on here will be able to tell you details like that mate. Whoever you purchased them from will have specifics for them. Not sure on how they'll know the year of manufacture though as their stock levels probably vary over time.

Hello everyone,

Best regards,

@Alex Gardiner is the best one to answer this especially as it’s in different countries to the uk he should see this

Hello everyone,

Best regards,
Why not consult the manufacturer and get the facts instead of opinions

Back