Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New Gardiner gooseneck

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Despite @Iron Giant being one of them the Mods on here are good and clamp down quickly on toxic posts. The FB site has Mods but they allow any idiot to say what they want, without fear of being censored. As soon as you have this the site isn't worth going on.
I agree. We as the members are self regulating and not slow to look after our own or guests either if they're being wronged, when put to it. Sometimes before the mods need to step in. ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite @Iron Giant being one of them
? Now now be nice 

the Mods on here are good and clamp down quickly on toxic posts. The FB site has Mods but they allow any idiot to say what they want, without fear of being censored. As soon as you have this the site isn't worth going on.
I tried a certain FB group twice thinking the second time would be better or may have improved, shocked both times at what I saw one woman came on introduced herself as her and husband had a business and she had an active roll in it they just tore into her and hours later the post was still there, I reported a few things and I don't think they where ever dealt with as the last time I looked before I left days old content I'd reported was still there.

I don't think I read a single post or reply on that group that was helpful in anyway, I think they all held the view that they were in a private group that only window cleaners where part off, yet we know that isn't true and they had their names and some business info for all and any to view. 

I don't think I read a single post or reply on that group that was helpful in anyway, I think they all held the view that they were in a private group that only window cleaners where part off, yet we know that isn't true and they had their names and some business info for all and any to view. 
It’s still going on. I’m in the FB groups and the number of times folk post screenshots of conversations with customers with phone numbers and names on display. One lad pointed out it was a breach of GDPR rules and he promptly got shouted down! 

There are good lads on there. Only yesterday a guy posted asking about T&Cs he could give to new customers detailing his stance on locked gates, dog rubbish etc. Pretty reasonable question. I and a few others posted what we use and ideas. Then come along the ‘proper window cleaners’ as they often refer to themselves. I won’t go into all the comments, but the one that stood out for me,

’The customer is the boss and you got to keep them happy’

?

It’s still going on. I’m in the FB groups and the number of times folk post screenshots of conversations with customers with phone numbers and names on display. One lad pointed out it was a breach of GDPR rules and he promptly got shouted down! 

There are good lads on there. Only yesterday a guy posted asking about T&Cs he could give to new customers detailing his stance on locked gates, dog rubbish etc. Pretty reasonable question. I and a few others posted what we use and ideas. Then come along the ‘proper window cleaners’ as they often refer to themselves. I won’t go into all the comments, but the one that stood out for me,

’The customer is the boss and you got to keep them happy’

?
It was that type of stuff, mate as well, along with swear words in almost every sentence I have no interest in reading through the ? that was written by these types 

Back