Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ok, So Lets Price This. Just A Little One....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gutted boys,how do some of you make a living.I'd charge £10.I've rows of them and on there own.I've had people try to undercut me but people don't mind paying more if you do a top job,I'm down south though.

Im in felixstowe, so only up the road. narwich.!!!!!
cool I used to do a lot of work in Ipswich about 5 years ago,I like it over that knock of the woods, do you do well round these parts?

cool I used to do a lot of work in Ipswich about 5 years ago,I like it over that knock of the woods, do you do well round these parts?
Don't know if this would interest any of you ipswichers, just seen it.

Hi all, I'm looking to sell my window cleaning business in Ipswich, Suffolk. Its mainly WFP except a bit of internal work i have with my commercial customers. Its a mix of domestic and some decent commercial work. The domestic is a bit spread around Ipswich, and one of the commercials is in Colchester, but well worth the travel. The turnover figures for the past 10 months are as follows:

March £1079.75

April 577.00

May 938.00

June 1154.50

July 507.00

August 1613.00

Sept 789.50

October 474.75

Nov 473.00

Dec 1486.00

This averages out at £909.20 per month. Its quite a small round but well established and all good paying customers. All are due for a price review, the reason i've not done it myself is due to the fact i've not been doing the work since March due to knee surgery, I've had a very reliable guy doing it for me.

The equipment list is as follows:

Gardiner Superlite 45ft

Gardiner SLX carbon 30ft

Upright 600 litre tank

Pump/controller/battery

Merlin 720gpd

11 liter DI vessel

Point ladder

Ladder Matrix

Traditional gear

I do currently have an offer on the table, and i'm now open to offers from you lovely lot on here

Any further questions, i'm of course happy to answer.

Alex

I only do felixstowe and surrounding villages. But all good here, everyone come to felixstowe to retire.lol

Don't know if this would interest any of you ipswichers, just seen it.
Hi all, I'm looking to sell my window cleaning business in Ipswich, Suffolk. Its mainly WFP except a bit of internal work i have with my commercial customers. Its a mix of domestic and some decent commercial work. The domestic is a bit spread around Ipswich, and one of the commercials is in Colchester, but well worth the travel. The turnover figures for the past 10 months are as follows:

March £1079.75

April 577.00

May 938.00

June 1154.50

July 507.00

August 1613.00

Sept 789.50

October 474.75

Nov 473.00

Dec 1486.00

This averages out at £909.20 per month. Its quite a small round but well established and all good paying customers. All are due for a price review, the reason i've not done it myself is due to the fact i've not been doing the work since March due to knee surgery, I've had a very reliable guy doing it for me.

The equipment list is as follows:

Gardiner Superlite 45ft

Gardiner SLX carbon 30ft

Upright 600 litre tank

Pump/controller/battery

Merlin 720gpd

11 liter DI vessel

Point ladder

Ladder Matrix

Traditional gear

I do currently have an offer on the table, and i'm now open to offers from you lovely lot on here

Any further questions, i'm of course happy to answer.

Alex
Is this your round, ?

£10 for us as that's are min price now.

It may well be an easy house and simple to do. But that's how you get caught out. Filling up your round with little value. If I was charging £6 I would want AT LEAST 6 of them to make it worth while.

I know of one chap who operates on a £15 min charge and gets it.

£10 for us as that's are min price now.
It may well be an easy house and simple to do. But that's how you get caught out. Filling up your round with little value. If I was charging £6 I would want AT LEAST 6 of them to make it worth while.

I know of one chap who operates on a £15 min charge and gets it.
I have one opposite this at £16. but need to pack kit up etc to get to it, The jobs take me 40 min for £25, plus one opp takes 20 min for £16. so £41 for an hour, im not moaning, I also have 2 more down the same street, just done on a different day.
People would struggle to have a min rate here, one flat i do has 1 window, like anyone is gonna pay a tenner. aint gonna happen.lol. luckily i have 4 flats next to each other, £3 each. a nice £12 for 4 windows. /emoticons/smile.png

I know they wouldnt pay a £10 for one window. But its the hassle before and after the clean. getting paid etc etc etc etc. The smaller jobs will drag down your day. BUT at £41 an hour KEEP it up!!!

Back