Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One near miss to many

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks, I'm going to put four 1.4 on a 35 cm brush, if I change my pole hose to 6mm would that help pressure also mate? @Part Timer
I use 4 x 1.4mm jets on my extreme 35cm works a treat very happy with the performance use less water just don’t turn them up too hig, never tried them on a 26cm brush I use 2mm pencils on them, but used to use 100 degree fan jets but after experimenting with 2mm and fan jets I personally found the pencil jets better for rinsing on the glass. 

Will keep my fan jets for upvc and gutter soffit etc cleaning and also high reach internal cleaning. 

I use 4 x 1.4mm jets on my extreme 35cm works a treat very happy with the performance use less water just don’t turn them up too hig, never tried them on a 26cm brush I use 2mm pencils on them, but used to use 100 degree fan jets but after experimenting with 2mm and fan jets I personally found the pencil jets better for rinsing on the glass. 

Will keep my fan jets for upvc and gutter soffit etc cleaning and also high reach internal cleaning. 
Thank you @Den any chance you could show me pic of your brush head w as y water flowing lol

800l van mounted hot water system with twin stack electric reels. 
Sounds good @Part Timer, what do you do if you have ymto go threw cushty house?

How much was your setup? 

Thanks

They Look the same as 2mm but thinner lol I have them set at approx 1.8l to 2.0l per minute which is the sweet spot for me the two jets on each side when the brush is on the glass the flow connects together for a good rinse obviously there is a bit of a gap in the middle of the brush coverage is good I rinse on the glass most of the time with if I was using 2mm jets in a 35cm brush I would probably have to set my flow at 3l per minutes. 

Thank you @Den any chance you could show me pic of your brush head w as y water flowing lol

Sounds good @Part Timer, what do you do if you have ymto go threw cushty house?

How much was your setup? 

Thanks
I send my son through with a backpack, same as @Den The Wife might read this so I better not say how much it cost. 

Back