Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chit chat is for chit chat

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

I don't mind some business questions and general buisness talk but asking about poles,systems etc belongs eleswhere. IE in the WFP section.

@daveyboy has even posted in a couple which should be in WFP. Tut tut tut.

Well we're glad you don't mind @Damo. /emoticons/tongue.png

However this point has been raised before to no avail.

We have asked that people post in the relevant section, use helpful titles and so on but no one can be bothered so you end up with useless titles and loads of posts dumped in Chit Chat.

We did state some time back that posts with pointless titles would be deleted as this clutters the server and serves no use when using the search function. But that suggestion caused outrage.

There is Gav that runs this out of love and then Davey and I as Mods but our duties really shouldn't be administrative, should be no more than 'play nice' & 'don't run in the halls'

The only solution I can see is that in future if posted in the wrong sections Davey and I will move them, however a warning point will have to be issued with each move. Remember get to 3 points and that's a months ban.

Do you think that seems a solution to get to posts to the right area Damo?

It's no skin of my nose as long as nobody is actually bothered. Let it contuine. Just saves me time having to find the correct forum.

Latest Posts

Back