Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pensioners in lockdown ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chatting to customers can help the day along.....a bit of banter,hows the family doing,etc

BUT I'm at work to earn money so I either talk to them while I'm working or stop for 5 mins if they make me a brew for example...

Years ago sometimes customers would invite me in for a brew but it's the worst thing you can do...an hour can just go past in the blink of an eye...so I always refuse these days...?

A lot of OAP haven't had much contact with anyone the last twelve months. If they wanna have a chat I have a chat with them, I don't fix a time on the conversation. I'm in this game to make money but I just work faster on the next job to catch up on myself.

A lot of OAP haven't had much contact with anyone the last twelve months. If they wanna have a chat I have a chat with them, I don't fix a time on the conversation. I'm in this game to make money but I just work faster on the next job to catch up on myself.
Agree. Not desperate enough to be rushing around. I’ll always have a bit of a chat, not too long though.

Last year I actually dumped a customer because of his relentless, boring chat. He constantly banged on about his poxy hobbie of building miniature trains.

I actually told him to his face that I have no interest in his hobby, and was happy to have a little chat, but the boring pleb just wouldn’t button it ?

Have a great weekend fellow windies. Pub time ????????????????

what pandemic? I don't work indoors, I don't go to the pub, I don't do festivals, I don't go shoppinng, I went to Greece for two weeks last summer, I had a week in Tenerife at the end of October, I don't watch the news, I got married just before Christmas ?❤️?. Has there been a pandemic.? 
They just reclassified the flu - Covid19

Back