Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Possibly the wettest winter?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Woke up to heavy rain yet again. Its been horrible for months. I'm honestly sick to death of this ******* job. **** wet thru and cold everyday. Wet and miserable cant stand it anymore I'm getting too old for this ****. I mean yeh I could have the day off but then you end up sacrificing s good day where you wanted to go do something enjoyable rather than sitting round the house cursing the weather.

Still not got wet this week and it's my last working day of the week.yesterday we had torrential rain for a few hours after 2pm but I'd finished by then.i might not be so lucky today but at the end of the day it's just a bit of rain!?

First hour I got soaked as it was heavy rain but it then cleared up until 2pm when I'd just finished my last job....?

Washed van/ put batteries on charge
Printed slips for monday/downloaded worksheets to my phone
Washed cloths

Chill time now until monday!have a good weekend chaps!?

Caterpillar boots are to heavy??? thought you were a great big hard body builder that goes to the gym lifting heavy weights, but a pair of boots is to heavy ???
It’s hard to grow muscled feet. Heavy boots are the one thing that will tire you out quicker than anything else. I’m also a bodybuilder.

It’s hard to grow muscled feet. Heavy boots are the one thing that will tire you out quicker than anything else. I’m also a bodybuilder.
I wear army issue boots and have no problems
The problem with bodybuilding is it’s not functional strength
I go gym regularly but I do full body workouts and usually weights heavy enough to only do 3 or 4 reps a set
I’m not big or hugely defined but got a lot more strength and stamina than most
I’m 6’2” and 17 stone and not fat lol so doing something right
It’s just genetics as my son is 6’7” and around 20 stone and not fat either and lives in the gym training for rugby
Our shoulders are big and we are very broad which makes us big

The problem with bodybuilding is it’s not functional strength
I go gym regularly but I do full body workouts and usually weights heavy enough to only do 3 or 4 reps a set
I’m not big or hugely defined but got a lot more strength and stamina than most

Got to disagree here mate. Since bodybuilding I’ve become healthier, stronger and more agile. And this has defo contributed positivity to the rest of my life, including my work, making it easier.

If your only doing reps in the 3-4 range then your mainly building strength. Nothing wrong with that. But also interesting as that in itself doesn’t lend much to stamina. That is much more effectively built in very high rep ranges, 15+ per set.

Got to disagree here mate. Since bodybuilding I’ve become healthier, stronger and more agile. And this has defo contributed positivity to the rest of my life, including my work, making it easier.

If your only doing reps in the 3-4 range then your mainly building strength. Nothing wrong with that. But also interesting as that in itself doesn’t lend much to stamina. That is much more effectively built in very high rep ranges, 15+ per set.
Each to their own mate
I find I can go all day without tiring and that’s how I do the gym
I have no interest whatsoever with cardio either
Work is my cardio and I do get stuck in so that may explain stamina
I don’t look defined just big but I’m already married so don’t need to look good?

Each to their own mate
I find I can go all day without tiring and that’s how I do the gym
I have no interest whatsoever with cardio either
Work is my cardio and I do get stuck in so that may explain stamina
I don’t look defined just big but I’m already married so don’t need to look good?
Yeah I’m single. We have different goals ?

Latest Posts

Back