Pressure Sprayer

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by MyLittleCleaningCompany, Aug 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Need some help and opinions please. I want a pressure sprayer to spray cleaner onto guttering. I had a cheap one and it wasn't up for the job. I'm not going to modify or make a sprayer as I don't want to go down that route but at the same time don't want to spend £70-£100 on a 90 psi sprayer if I can help it.

The only sprayer I have found online that states the psi is this one. The Solo 461 version http://www.mowdirect.co.uk/acatalog/GARDEN_SPRAYERS.html

Will 45psi be enough? Does anyone know what sort of pressure the cheaper gardening ones produce? Or can anyone recommend one they're using? Cheers people.

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

would of thought that would be enough pressure, battery operated pumps are only around 35psi! that trolly system that i have on the diy section is run by a 35psi pump!

3. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

4. Nice one, think it could be a winner then. Not sure re the paint sprayer. Do you think it would generate enough pressure? I'm not too certain it would and I might not be able to change the flow at the end from mist to stream I mean.

5. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

thats true, you would have to be close to it and i think it would be a mist spray, be ok on bungolows! lol

6. mark m

mark m Hero

7. Maybe I can wait for Dodger to alter it some how!! Lol

8. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

9. Me too, I must have spent the best part of two days trying to find something like this. Happy days. :)

Advertisement