Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Price increase....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Commercial work must be bloomin hard going. The physical toll it must take on your body. I do a couple of top floor flats residentially, only takes me half hour but i don't enjoy it at all. they kill my neck. if you cant get the price you’re after then why bother?! Really feel for you P.T. Cant say id wanna do that every day! 

Commercial work must be bloomin hard going. The physical toll it must take on your body. I do a couple of top floor flats residentially, only takes me half hour but i don't enjoy it at all. they kill my neck. if you cant get the price you’re after then why bother?! Really feel for you P.T. Cant say id wanna do that every day! 
You've seen me, we're not from the same mould ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I canny wait to go WFP. Got pulled up by my mobile till the woman realized I was round the front. Her hall window was like a picture frame because a wiped it with my damp cloth. Hard to see it when the sun is beating on it.

We love commercial if I could get enough I would do nothing else , it’s nice to be in one place for a couple of hours to several days , again maybe Ime lucky I have lost a few over the years to the nationals and cheap cleaners who do a very poor job but generaly we can earn at least double if not three times per hour what we do on houses , some jobs evan more , but we do do some awkward jobs that others don’t want , again I love this as there is no competition, price it at what you want and generaly get it , there are very few people down hear with two ,three or 4 vans on the road most are sold traders that wouldn’t be able to do the jobs as it needs two three or four people to do them , there Is one privately Run firm with about 12 vans but they focus more on shop contracts than your every day big commercial, hotel, office blocks , and domestic blocks of flats , only down side to commercial is if you loose a big contract it hurts , where as a few houses £ 20-50 lost are no big deal and can be replaced fairly easily 

It all depends on the type of commercials your doing. I do a few big blocks of residential apartments and I find them easier than domestic houses. They also pay more!!

Back