Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Raving about Ecover

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Think you have missed another advantage of ecover over fairy and many other soaps its kinder on the skin . My fingers were always splitting open now they don't .

Think you have missed another advantage of ecover over fairy and many other soaps its kinder on the skin . My fingers were always splitting open now they don't .

I think they may have noticed that by now Paul....after-all, the post is well-over 2 years old now /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.

I use Fary and have done since starting in 1999 .Any other washing up liquid seams to make my hands sore and crack. Even when Fary changed to a (New improved Fary )it took me a couple of months of sore hands to get used to it.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

I think they may have noticed that by now Paul....after-all, the post is well-over 2 years old now /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/biggrin.png.
If you look in the first few pages ofthe thread you'll see Jesus saying how much he likes Ecover./emoticons/biggrin.png

Its a great soap no doubt, especially with vinegar. Don't forget to mention its eco friendly properties as I have come across a lot of people that like that, especially the posh yoga mums.

Latest Posts

Back