Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

roof cleaning prices

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Definitely rent a tower, add the price on to the job. It costs me £90 per week inclusive of vat delivered for a mi-tower which I think is perfect for roofs. 

With regards to pricing I use a price per metre to get an idea then work out how many days it should take, how much I want to make per day then add costs on top (chemicals, tower hire, labour etc)

Definitely rent a tower, add the price on to the job. It costs me £90 per week inclusive of vat delivered for a mi-tower which I think is perfect for roofs. 

With regards to pricing I use a price per metre to get an idea then work out how many days it should take, how much I want to make per day then add costs on top (chemicals, tower hire, labour etc)
MI-tower are a great brand, same as Boss 

I’ve had a couple enquire about this recently . Reading the thread wouldn’t a scissor lift be better than a tower scaffold? I have only booked one job that I can access easily without any extra equipment required and I have doubled my hourly rate 

probably take me twice as long to finish it as I planned so I can’t be far off ?

I may not get it on top of the van it's a nv200 van there's no room for anything inside do you have a large van do you put yours on the roof are you medium van or small van 
Large van MWB Crafter but the AGR frames are 2.6m by 1.6m so I put them on my roof. Heading towards a big LWB van with racking for my property maintenance side of things. I have a tow bar which is handy if using a trailer.

Thats right they give you the flat base plates so i upgraded for the adjustable casters  i do a bit of external painting its a total different universe being on a platform even better when cleaning a roof
Aye, I bought the flat plate feet on Ebay so that I had both forms. Used it last week fitting PVC round a porch and then cleaning it. Lose half an hour building and dismantling it but you get it back in safety and working quicker. ?

Back