Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Streamline flow controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hi Jonny I would agree with AW regard the terminal connectors I would also suggest changing the wiring and fuse?fuse holders. Halfords sell 1mm Tri rated cable and snap lock fuses. Ideally I would use Red Cable Battery + to Controller, And Black Battery Negative to the controller. Then use Brown controller to pump positive and Blue cable controller to pump negative.

I would suspect the black cable on the battery positive is either connected to the Van battery if you have a split relay or the Controller Red ( Positive ) and the have just used a different colour cable as they ran out of Red

Cheers

Hi Jonny I would agree with AW regard the terminal connectors I would also suggest changing the wiring and fuse?fuse holders. Halfords sell 1mm Tri rated cable and snap lock fuses. Ideally I would use Red Cable Battery + to Controller, And Black Battery Negative to the controller. Then use Brown controller to pump positive and Blue cable controller to pump negative.

I would suspect the black cable on the battery positive is either connected to the Van battery if you have a split relay or the Controller Red ( Positive ) and the have just used a different colour cable as they ran out of Red

Cheers

Hope you're well, Ian

There's nothing worse than an incorrect low voltage conductor colour choice

I've repaired and rewired a few vans recently who have "had a mate do it" and most are a fire waiting to happen.

Say hello to the team at Spring

Austin

Back