Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tecbuk hybrid brush my view

WCF

Help Support WCF:

hi and welcome John_Tatham..read the posts list and there are quite a few discussions about your problem...

mine all in me head...i got such a big head...

been that much crack about these brushesnext brush must give it go

When you are ready Duncs, the main thing is they are quicker to use than other makes; but that part is up to you. As for quality and value for money, you can’t buy better brushes; speed of cleaning is the main priority with Tecbuk brushes, as that is linked direct to your operating cost and earnings.

Gave mine a try today.

Things noticed so far and not kicking into touch just yet.

1) Cleaning over connys the brush seemed not to glide as well, think the boars hair was hitting the glass to heavily.

2) Stock seemed to catch the frames more than usual.

3) Brush seems small and the bristles look like a Bobby Charlton wrap over when wet. I would describe it as being between an Extreme and a dual trim.

4) I noticed the jets didn't spray out evenly (one was coming out higher than the other) when I first used it on my house on Sunday. Are they not aligned?

5) I will love it or hate it. I will use it again all day tomorrow. As yet I'm undecided.

"the bristles look like a Bobby Charlton wrap over when wet" :rofl:

Gave mine a try today.
Things noticed so far and not kicking into touch just yet.

1) Cleaning over connys the brush seemed not to glide as well, think the boars hair was hitting the glass to heavily.

2) Stock seemed to catch the frames more than usual.

3) Brush seems small and the bristles look like a Bobby Charlton wrap over when wet. I would describe it as being between an Extreme and a dual trim.

4) I noticed the jets didn't spray out evenly (one was coming out higher than the other) when I first used it on my house on Sunday. Are they not aligned?

5) I will love it or hate it. I will use it again all day tomorrow. As yet I'm undecided.

my new black one should b ariving very soon cant wate my jets were fine on my old hibrid hope there ok on this new one:eek: ive had to brushes with a wonky jet a extreem an a vikan did my head in :mad:

My review day 3:

It's been on a swivel neck which I love using. Went collecting on an estate I do tonight and checked the windows as I walked past the houses I'd cleaned. Spotless :thumbsup:. You can feel the boars hair grappling with the snail trails and I've found it does get them off slightly quicker than my other brushes, but not in one pass, maybe 2, 3 or 4 passes. Is it quicker? Not sure yet, may have to get used to it a bit more first. Do I like it? Well it's not been put on eBay yet and I haven't thought about trying one of my other brushes for the last 2 days. I suppose I need to put another brush on tomorrow afternoon to see the comparison.

The only nag I have ATM is when cleaning over connys, the boars hair grips the glass too much with the weight you're putting on the glass, but I suppose you wouldn't get the scrubbing power without it.

Watch this space :thumbsup:

My review day 3:
It's been on a swivel neck which I love using. Went collecting on an estate I do tonight and checked the windows as I walked past the houses I'd cleaned. Spotless :thumbsup:. You can feel the boars hair grappling with the snail trails and I've found it does get them off slightly quicker than my other brushes, but not in one pass, maybe 2, 3 or 4 passes. Is it quicker? Not sure yet, may have to get used to it a bit more first. Do I like it? Well it's not been put on eBay yet and I haven't thought about trying one of my other brushes for the last 2 days. I suppose I need to put another brush on tomorrow afternoon to see the comparison.

The only nag I have ATM is when cleaning over connys, the boars hair grips the glass too much with the weight you're putting on the glass, but I suppose you wouldn't get the scrubbing power without it.

Watch this space :thumbsup:

Hi Tuffers, if it’s the Hybrid brush you are using you must have a lower water flow rate, to feel the drag of the Boars Hair to that extent, (The Hybrid is about 15-17% Boars Hair)

Boars Hair will still scrub very well, even when you get the brush to glide with a higher water flow rate, have a go.

Or it could be the brush just feels completely different to anything else you have used. Many of the other wfp brush suppliers claim to have a larger range of brushes, but the reality is, across there range, there are just a few differences, and they don’t even apply to real difference in cleaning ability. Tecbuk brushes use three very different types of brush bristles, and the design hasn’t changed since 2010, it’s just been refined. Other companies have to keep re-inventing/introducing new brushes, because they never have got it right.

As for Boars Hair being a sales gimmick, if you haven’t used Boars bristle for certain kinds of work/dirt, you really have been struggling to get results and taking several times longer to get there. The cleaning ability and time savings are huge. Even if you don’t want to try Tecbuk brushes, I would advise you to get a different make from another supplier as part of your kit.

well my black tecbuk turned up to day i had a quick go on my 3 front windows im very very inpressed with the liteness of it whooo wat a difference its fiels stiffer than the hibrid brush doesent have the soft action like the hibrid but i recken it will scrub beta on conny roofs an im hoping it will get these yellow blobs of poo of easy so far im very inpressed ill b using it to morrow all day so ill no how i feal buy then ill order a hibrid in a few weeks wich will probly b my every day brush very quick dilevery thanks richard o an no wonky jets :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:/emoticons/tongue.png

Back