Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The Super-Lite Brush Dual-Trim Flocked Standard Splay

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

DanC

The Super-Lite Brush Dual-Trim Flocked Standard Splay from Gardiner

Thought i would give this a mention today after giving it a try, This for me is without a doubt the BEST brush i have used, after trying all of Gardiners Brushes and others on the market,

I feel this is the best i have used so far, BIG thumbs up! Fantastic on snail/caterpillar trails, you can really feel the whole brush hitting the window, so smooth on the glass too it just glides,

I will never use any other brush again! Finally found my perfect brush! Anyone who has not tried this brush yet i highly recommend this brush!

I can also report i was mush faster with this brush today! One section on my round that normally takes me an Hour i knocked out in 45mins, Tried it this afternoon, looking forward to giving it a go on a full days work!

Also love the fact the new brushes have the option of 4 jets, Just stuck two more jets in mine just like this guy did, just made the same setup, works a treat!

Just had a go with mine. Not sure it's the 0° splay. I jetted it with 2 pencil and 2 fan jets. Will give it a proper go on Monday.

Back