Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Univalve help

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Any of you guys had any experience with electric hose reels ?

Hi Tim H. Not me personally as I work with trolley and a short length of hose so hand coiling is quicker for me.

My sugestion would be to start a new thread on the subject though. You'll likely attract more attention to the subject

i recently changed my pole hose ane refitted my univalve,     it did not turn itself off, it was working fine before change over,   ive ordered a new one,  ive just seen this post,  ill try  some ideas on this post now

just fitted hoses  , it opens and closes  now, but when closing it       it stops but lightly opens  again trickling water out,    you can push the stem in and it completelly stops it,      it looks like its not closing fully  after pulling onto hose to stop waterflow,     it seems awkward to open up to take a look,      has anyone opened one up

just fitted hoses  , it opens and closes  now, but when closing it       it stops but lightly opens  again trickling water out,    you can push the stem in and it completelly stops it,      it looks like its not closing fully  after pulling onto hose to stop waterflow,     it seems awkward to open up to take a look,      has anyone opened one up

Have to pushed the pole hose onto the barb too far?  You are supposed to push it only as far as the collar.

Having taken a couple of mine apart and seen how they operate, once closed the pressure in the system should be enough to keep it closed unless it's being held open somehow ie: as spruce says by pushing the hose onto the hosetail too far. Unless of course you have inserted it in the pole the wrong way up in which case the pressure will push past the spring easily.

Latest Posts

Back