Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Vanguardian news

WCF

Help Support WCF:

steve garwood

ginger lion
Good evening chaps.
Just letting you know that Mike from Vanguardian has just e.mailed me to let me know that his appearance in Dragons Den is being aired tomorrow night.
For those who didn’t see my thread on this, it’s an alarm that’s fits on the outside of the van.
I have it and am very pleased with it ?

How very cynical.
I’m making precisely zero from this recommendation. Just giving an opinion on what I think is a good product.
He has sent the e.mail to all his customers.
Try being nice, you might like it ??
Not being cynical at all, quite often these new companies have multiple investors as the idea people don't always have the money to start producing their product.
Would think you could differentiate a tongue in cheek comment to a cynical one 1 ?

Not being cynical at all, quite often these new companies have multiple investors as the idea people don't always have the money to start producing their product.
Would think you could differentiate a tongue in cheek comment to a cynical one 1 ?
I can, hence the kissing emoji.
Would of thought you could tell by that ??

I used to go quiz night in my local on a Thursday until my mate spotted the landlady’s daughter Googling answers on her phone which she was trying to hide under the table.
He properly made a scene of it and the quiz has been suspended until the spring.
Bit relieved as it goes, always landed up going to work on a Friday feeling like ?

Just watched it, that was really harsh the way they treated him. I really do think there was a bit of snobbery going on there. Some of the **** they've invested in, in the past. I just think they're out of touch with the working man. Everyday you see vans on social media having had all their tools nicked. That alarm you could use it for multiple other things, not just vans. Shed alarm, garage door alarm, side gate alarm, there's loads of uses for it. They didn't even think about the hobby / sports sectors where when you're going away for the weekend you might have £1,000's in the back of a van of all your bikes, motorbikes and other hobbies / sports like that.

Think they were idiots the way they treated him, I'd have ripped right into them if I was there, I don't care who they are.

Back