Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

weather warning tonight and tomorrow night

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I’m going to take the day off tomorrow. The kids schools are shut so I’ll have a dvd day with them and the Mrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I’m going to take the day off tomorrow. The kids schools are shut so I’ll have a dvd day with them and the Mrs.

Pussy  :1f602:

Enjoy mate.. I'll be round the corner working lol

Pussy  :1f602:

Enjoy mate.. I'll be round the corner working lol

I’ll leave the work to the real men tomorrow. I doubt I’d even get my van out of my turning and down to the main road. I walked down to the rock salt bin a couple of hours ago and the road was a sheet of ice two inches thick and cars couldn’t make it up the hill. I like a three day weekend anyway.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ha ha.
I can’t see the attraction of working in it. I’d rather be warm inside. I can live with losing a days money.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Without saying too much as it is nobody's business you know what i am doing thursday and friday so gotta get my work done before if possible or i am working saturday 

Did a huge glass conny yesterday for one of my custys so would prefer not to work next Saturday too

Last edited by a moderator:
little bit of snow here, but not enough to cause trouble, good thing too, someone rear ended me this afternoon on a roundabout, no ice or snow on ground, spent rest of day on phone to insurance. About £1200 worth of damage so not a happy bunny! Out to work to earn some £££ to sort **** out, just filled the tank too! Not a good day

little bit of snow here, but not enough to cause trouble, good thing too, someone rear ended me this afternoon on a roundabout, no ice or snow on ground, spent rest of day on phone to insurance. About £1200 worth of damage so not a happy bunny! Out to work to earn some £££ to sort **** out, just filled the tank too! Not a good day
Ouch... too many numpties driving in this weather

A government warning said that anyone travelling in icy conditions should take:...........................
Shovel, Blankets or sleeping bag
Extra clothing including scarf, hat and gloves
24 hours supply of food and drink
De-Icer
5Kgs of Rock Salt
Torch or lantern with spare batteries
Road Flares and Reflective Triangles
Tow rope
5 gallon petrol Jerry can
First Aid Kit
Jump Leads

I looked a complete pratt on the bus this morning

Full English in the morning, pop master on radio two, read the paper, Pop over the pub for a couple of hours, come home and make a nice dinner for my lovely wife.

Dry day Tuesday so back to work.

More to life than working in the p*ssing rain and snow I.m.o.

Soon be spring ???

Called today off in Cardiff, was umming and aahing but very unsettled outside, been awake all night with the wind howling. Would be hard work with the pole extended i know that. Freeze coming in tonight as well and back end of week not looking good either. Thought we were going to make it through to christmas unscathed...the better days are behind us me thinks

Lovely snowy weekend. [emoji300] [emoji300] [emoji301]

But on a Monday morning when you have a busy week booked in.

Just annoying now. [emoji36]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back