Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a bad run of weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

**** week so far here. I'm in Glasgow and not been out yet this week. Tomorrow is looking hopeful so fingers crossed but knowing the forecast it will change several times by the morning. 

Isn't HS2 under review as the Government were 'led astray' with the financial and time implications. (No set price and no set completion date.)
But they are still going ahead with an open cheque book, boils my pish, the NHS, Police and loads of other services are massively under funded and understaffed because of austerity, yet they will happily spend up to £88 billion on bloody train line, money we don't have 

Is that why you are a Junglist ?
Yeah I'm a junglist soldier...... fighting to keep the jungle alive.. la la la la la la la

Listen to this mix mate.  Proper old school memories.. it's what has got me through the day today.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be fair Monday was the only day I've had off since Christmas (well apart from Fridays but I never work Fridays). Today was awful but managed to get out. Supposed to be a bit calmer tomorrow so hopefully won't miss much work over the next few weeks.

Isn't HS2 under review as the Government were 'led astray' with the financial and time implications. (No set price and no set completion date.)
Who will use it?...Business people will do conference calls via phone or internet to save hassle of travel and can see the same info on their screens whether they are in the Capitol or Manchester. You aint going to see a brickie or chippie commuting to work in London daily either. It is just to supply the large building firms with work...and our money. The money should be used other ways.on local infrastructure to benefit local communities.And will it only shorten the time by 20Mins, which will be more than lost getting to and from the stations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sod all that. Any sign of snow, my van stays on the drive. There’s to many **** drivers about so would rather go and play snooker with one of my brickie mates who also don’t work ?
Couldn’t agree more. Darts for me dear fellow ?, recently joined the local league and i ammm lovin it. Got my board set up at home as well. its so addictive, as are most pub games...skittles, pool, cards snooker. I’ve never had such a fun winter. Really takes your mind off work too. 

Couldn’t agree more. Darts for me dear fellow ?, recently joined the local league and i ammm lovin it. Got my board set up at home as well. its so addictive, as are most pub games...skittles, pool, cards snooker. I’ve never had such a fun winter. Really takes your mind off work too. 

Good man. Can't beat a darts night. I've been playing for 20 years now, always look forward to a Monday night! ??

What arrows do you throw boss? 
28g heavy buggers.

Played a charity game about 16 years ago doubles with celebs.

Was on the same team as Robert Powell but lost badly.

Mums boyfriend beat bobby George. 

28g heavy buggers.

Played a charity game about 16 years ago doubles with celebs.

Was on the same team as Robert Powell but lost badly.

Mums boyfriend beat bobby George. 
Yeah that is heavy ? My cousins boyfriends cousin is ted evetts (you may not know him) ranked 60 something in the pdc, young lad. Lost to fallon sherrock in the world championships. Played a good game too but she was on fire 

I can only play when inebriated and am cack when I'm sober.

Give me a few pints and I'm great lol.

I can only play when inebriated and am cack when I'm sober.

Give me a few pints and I'm great lol.
A lot of people are the same. They tell me 3-4 pints is their optimum for a good level of play. I’ve only been playing seriously for three months, but i play sober. Im improving, first 180 at home (i was denied for a long time as the number of ton 40’s before i finally landed one was ridiculous) had my first ton plus checkout at home also, and won my first match for the team the other day. 
My maths is questionable when sober so dare not pick up a pint when playing ? 

Back