Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What a bad run of weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice looking job that hold on tight to the pole !!!??????
Yesterday one side was a no go above 2nd floor, if you went above that and a gust came along it really looked like the pole was going to snap, and that was third floor, God knows how bad the 4th floor would've been.

Today we have had to work on an.angle so that we are pushing into the wind and at 50' that is one tough day. All done in less than 2 days though.

Yesterday one side was a no go above 2nd floor, if you went above that and a gust came along it really looked like the pole was going to snap, and that was third floor, God knows how bad the 4th floor would've been.

Today we have had to work on an.angle so that we are pushing into the wind and at 50' that is one tough day. All done in less than 2 days though.
The windows  look quite set back ?.. nothing worse than trying to di something like that in high wind ???

The windows  look quite set back ?.. nothing worse than trying to di something like that in high wind ???
The wind was ok 800 yards away, wouldn't have blown @Den wig off, but I think as there's a multitude of high buildings in the area it generates really strong wind tunnels.

That looks like a right pita, did you just clean the top then and not clean the bit behind the railings?  
Yes, ridiculous design as every window, except ground floor, has Juliets on them and you wouldn't be able to get an applicator through let alone a brush. Yet every set of windows has a door that opens fully.

The wind was ok 800 yards away, wouldn't have blown @Den wig off, but I think as there's a multitude of high buildings in the area it generates really strong wind tunnels.

Yes, ridiculous design as every window, except ground floor, has Juliets on them and you wouldn't be able to get an applicator through let alone a brush. Yet every set of windows has a door that opens fully.
Yeah it's ridiculous that, I've always said the designers design these things with little or zero thought into how they will be cleaned.  

Back