Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What has made your day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lol. Yeh why not. Please don’t laugh too much...

I got My foreign language student currently staying with me to do it for me lol ?

View attachment 20298

View attachment 20299

I am going bald. I can honestly & safely admit that now, at the grand age of 30 ☹️
Think your phone is playing up mate. You’ve accidentally put up a picture of Phil Collins ??

Got my first cancellation from a bi-monthly clean. Only have one left which I will now be trying to get them on monthly. If I do then I will not be taking on any bi-monthly anymore I don't see the point in it.
Down here 2 monthly is very common. Didnt used to be. Strange, as a lot seem fairly well to do round here. If mine were all monthly I'd be on a good wack.

Cheers chaps! That cheered me up actually. I’ve been quite self conscious & lost a bit of confidence about it all last couple of years. But I can get used to it I think now ?

Down here 2 monthly is very common. Didnt used to be. Strange, as a lot seem fairly well to do round here. If mine were all monthly I'd be on a good wack.
Maybe we have more wind and rain up here plus the bird population has grown with many people feeding them. We used to be every fortnight but that's gave way to monthly cleans. 

Cheers chaps! That cheered me up actually. I’ve been quite self conscious & lost a bit of confidence about it all last couple of years. But I can get used to it I think now ?
Embraced it mate, I was the same took me years to accepted it but then realise no hair means no maintenance lol ? 

Latest Posts

Back