Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What is needed to get started?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got a Ryobi cordless lawnmower last week for the allotment going to get the strimmer and a drill as the battery works right across the One+ range, oh god I sound like you ? ?
Wife and I bought a WORX cordless strimmer from Argos this morning. ☺️

Scottish, with all his different equipment is starting to sound like Thunderbirds ; my favourite TV series as a child. ?

Cordless strimmer should be alright for round our garden but I'd have my doubts it would be up to paid work.

Wife and I bought a WORX cordless strimmer from Argos this morning. ☺️

Scottish, with all his different equipment is starting to sound like Thunderbirds ; my favourite TV series as a child. ?

Cordless strimmer should be alright for round our garden but I'd have my doubts it would be up to paid work.
The Worx cordless lawnmower had raving reviews but I need a mower that cuts right to the edge and the Ryobi ones do, only need the strimmer to strim down the grasses and wildflowers in the wild section I have planted later in the year but i could borrow a mates petrol strimmer 

I got a Ryobi cordless lawnmower last week for the allotment going to get the strimmer and a drill as the battery works right across the One+ range, oh god I sound like you ? ?
Aye, battery fever takes over. Next you will be fitting solar panels on shed at allotment to charge the batteries, that's what I do. You begin to notice that the future will be battery related just like our van systems. ?

Back