Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What is with this forum lately

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I did not intend this thread to end up being a discussion on trad v wfp so can we please get back on topic as I'm trad v wfp out now./emoticons/biggrin.png
You bloody wfpers always say that when its mentioned /emoticons/biggrin.png

Comparing this place to a pub, smurf turned into that old dude stood at the bar every night on a weekday. He's got his own stool, that no one else uses, and his favourite tankard that the staff keep behind the bar. He always gets a bit punchy around 10:30, but no one minds..."thats just smurf". /emoticons/biggrin.png

Morning or is that afternoon now campers?....god my head hurts :rolleyes:
What's that saying ppl use "Never again" and/or "I don't remember doing that" /emoticons/biggrin.png
I prefer "hair of the dog" saying

I tried hair of the dog once..p! $$ed for a week..never stopped to get a bad head

Comparing this place to a pub, smurf turned into that old dude stood at the bar every night on a weekday. He's got his own stool, that no one else uses, and his favourite tankard that the staff keep behind the bar. He always gets a bit punchy around 10:30, but no one minds..."thats just smurf". /emoticons/biggrin.png
I didnt realize you had met my Dad :rolleyes:

No good for work though lol
Those were the days..pub at lunchtime then back on the ladders with a bit of tile walking aswell

It's a wonder i am still here

When i started aged 17, i used to work for someone from the pub, we would start at 9 and go to the pub at 10:30 drink two pints then back to the windows until about 1-2 lol then back to the pub

No way i would do that now, ive forgotten what the interior of a pub looks like

I don't often go to the pub bit i do have a few at home..the pub draws me.in being only 200m from my house

I don't often go to the pub bit i do have a few at home..the pub draws me.in being only 200m from my house
My favorite pub is 7000 miles away :confused: boracay island, juice bar

I helped my mate with some driving again this morning and have been all round the east end of london with the morons on the road

Is it wrong to want a beer now??

Nice club Paul

I was more into the kind of place with 13000 people in an aircraft hanger..lydd airport 1994..woopwoop

Last edited by a moderator:
Back