Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What pressure washer?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have 2 x 21 litre machines now with the loncin engine - so far faultless ?
 nice one petrol ?  

7hp belt drive 15ltr a minute cost £675 delivered ideal for what I need also have a clarke pls195 12.6 ltr a minute from machine mart

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

my friend has just got that one im going to have a go on it next week he did say the 12.6lpm one he said he wishes he got the next one up tho

I have been keeping a close eye on this thread with interest. I think I shall be giving Rutland pumps a call within a couple of weeks and see what they can do with my budget

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I have been keeping a close eye on this thread with interest. I think I shall be giving Rutland pumps a call within a couple of weeks and see what they can do with my budget

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I must be the only person who bought a MWB Hi Roof Crafter Van and found it perfect. So I used that deduction when I bought my 16HP PW (250 bar at 21LPM from Ben at Rutland Pumps) and its nearly perfect bar the 100kgs weight. As I keep it permanently in the van, the weight becomes a non issue. Glad I bought 2 twenty metre hoses so I have a permanent 40 metre reach. Buy a light weight PW then expect to buy a big one when the money builds up. I much prefer to work hard, build up the money and buy a big one. Another good idea is for 2 or 3 windies to chip in and buy a big one and share it because you will not be using it everyday. :1f609:

I must be the only person who bought a MWB Hi Roof Crafter Van and found it perfect. So I used that deduction when I bought my 16HP PW (250 bar at 21LPM from Ben at Rutland Pumps) and its nearly perfect bar the 100kgs weight. As I keep it permanently in the van, the weight becomes a non issue. Glad I bought 2 twenty metre hoses so I have a permanent 40 metre reach. Buy a light weight PW then expect to buy a big one when the money builds up. I much prefer to work hard, build up the money and buy a big one. Another good idea is for 2 or 3 windies to chip in and buy a big one and share it because you will not be using it everyday. :1f609:
Nothing wrong with a big van the uses are endless [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

im looking at the loncin g210 reduction gearbox 2200 psi 15 lpm £700
I have used honda gx200's for years with long use and never any problems. I have a gx 390 as well now for the last year and i bought it used from a dealer and no problems. I liked the price of a loncin diesel and asked a guy who bought one and has a yanmar as well  and he said don't buy a loncin, so when i have the money ill buy a new yanmar or a good used one..

I have used honda gx200's for years with long use and never any problems. I have a gx 390 as well now for the last year and i bought it used from a dealer and no problems. I liked the price of a loncin diesel and asked a guy who bought one and has a yanmar as well  and he said don't buy a loncin, so when i have the money ill buy a new yanmar or a good used one..
do u find the gx200 washers ok or are they a little under powerd ? can u use a fsc on a lance for biger areas?

do u find the gx200 washers ok or are they a little under powerd ? can u use a fsc on a lance for biger areas?
Sure thing, I found for most residential jobs they are perfect, if you have the work for or can afford a gx390, maybe go for that. You can't use the surface cleaner with a gx200 but we have a 21 litre a minute gx390 also and we only use the surface cleaner rarely as it seems to use more water than if you use a normal lance and turbo nozzle.

cheers m8 im guna get the gx200 then as its only domistic small jobs and to power wash paths ect after soft washing rutland pumps do one thats priced ok £850

Evolution 1 Series Pressure Washer 13LPM 150BAR

not shore if its a good choice or not 150 bar 13lpm
Sounds good man, especially with the softwashing aiding the cleaning process. The interpumps are bullet proof, just dont run the washer dry for longer than a minute and in the winter turn off the machine when all the water has gone out of the inlet hose so the machine won't freeze on you on the winter nights. A turbo nozzle is a great job as well and you can only run biocide through the washer not hypo..Spray the hypo if you use it with a small reach and wash pump with a single nozzle..

Sounds good man, especially with the softwashing aiding the cleaning process. The interpumps are bullet proof, just dont run the washer dry for longer than a minute and in the winter turn off the machine when all the water has gone out of the inlet hose so the machine won't freeze on you on the winter nights. A turbo nozzle is a great job as well and you can only run biocide through the washer not hypo..Spray the hypo if you use it with a small reach and wash pump with a single nozzle..
thanks the the info mate  :1f44d:

Latest Posts

Back