Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you clean this with ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Windowcleaner88

Looking for some advise on what to clean this with please, Martins nest above the customers windows and leave a mess over the walls… maybe just a bit of fairy on the brush end scrub and rinse ?
Any advise is appreciated.IMG_9622.jpeg

Don't touch the nest. You can only remove them in winter when the house martins have left. I think it is also illegal (I read that somewhere), inappropriate in the article, to stop them building their nest,

Clean the windows sill and when it is still clean when you come back next wash they have left. Strictly speaking he shouldn't have been cleaning the window below the nest as that could be classed as disturbing them.

Clean the windows sill and when it is still clean when you come back next wash they have left. Strictly speaking he shouldn't have been cleaning the window below the nest as that could be classed as disturbing them.
We found that their poo stains the upvc. Hopefully, the winter sun will bleach it as it does spider poo.

A few years back I had to wash windows where Martins had had a field day. I was muttering under my breath about them. Unbeknown to me, the neighbour was watching and gave me a lecture about those poor Martins. They were the second brood of the summer and would probably only make it to Spain on their fat reserves. Apparently they travel further south. She did her best to make me feel bad.

Latest Posts

Back