Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's happened with Tulsion resin?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

But how can he say   "If you measured performance per litre produced Tulsion MB 115 would still be at the top."

Ive tried both and i can tell u that mb-151 is well more value for money , ive saved a lot through it man  , go on the vyair website and try a bag and u will never look back... and i dont work for vyair or anything mate but im just saying mb-151 is better for double DI bottles lol , its a money saver ?
I’m not been off with you. I’m just saying I buy from Doug. 
your probably a nice bloke I don’t know, I’ve never tried what your saying. 
I am RO system though, not double DI. Thanks anyway. 

?@doug atkinson Ive never been short quantity in the litre size which is stange ? sounds like scaremongering to me ?

So what your saying is from your experience  from " having spoken to people" ,  okay fair enough... the difference in judging this resin between u and me is i can see for myself i use it everyday... i dont need to speak to people to judge the resin.  

I work with this resin every day and know resin very well,  i used mb-115 all my life until a few months ago i got some mb-151 and i can say it lasts longer and saves me money.  i use over 25,000 litres of pure water per week made by resin so i clearly do have a clue what im talking about mate ? 

Indion MB-151 i can say beats any MB-115 on the market ONLY FOR WHEN USED WITH DOUBLE DI VESSELS ONLY - it works for me and the resin lasts more longer.  If any DI only user orders a bag of indion mb-151 they would never look at a bag of MB-115 again, thats what happened to me ?  People will eventually swtich over from 115 to 151 , its a no brainer.

@doug atkinsonu dont even use the resin mate so stop talking like u work with it everyday ? i deal with this stuff everyday i have 8 di vessels with some beautiful indion1-151 de-ionising water so i can go and lick some windows ? I have high knowledge in this field of the window cleaning trade mate, the difference between u and me is that your a salesman selling window cleaning gear mate and im just a window cleaner , its upto people who they choose to trust  (Y)  but i can say that i had 2 window cleaners already tell me 151 lasts way longer then 115 last week. they are now addicted to the new drug (mb-151) ?? OI OIIIIII

It doesn’t bother me what people use as there is room for all.

I will correct people if they are misleading people as they are taking window cleaners as mugs by misleading information.

If you want to debate it I’m happy but we need look at the structure of the components, capacity etc... this is key to performance. 

Instead of claiming something upload the specification of MB 151 and then advise on how it compares to other brands.

Indion MB-151 has been in the UK market for several years and very little comes in. You are not the first to sell it.

I know the history of Indion and if I was happy with the quality I would stock it. That conversation I have had with Indion and they know what I know about thier products but I keep that to myself as respect for both parties.

You should be able to link the specification then feel free to say why the capacity is far superior.

I’m not been off with you. I’m just saying I buy from Doug. 
your probably a nice bloke I don’t know, I’ve never tried what your saying. 
I am RO system though, not double DI. Thanks anyway. 
@doug atkinson If you measured performance per litre produced Tulsion MB 115 would still be at the top

Please prove the above , thts 100% incorrect mate lol when u compare it to Indion-151 - used both mate  , i know the score  , so your info is false.

@harunh your way out on your opinion of @doug atkinson I have had dealings with Doug for well over 8 years and he has helped me out no end and one thing he has never been is a salesman he is too nice a bloke, years ago when I was having issues with my R/O I gave up and ordered another from Dougs website the next day Doug rang me and to tell me he was cancelling the order and helped me resolve the issue I had. 

It doesn’t bother me what people use as there is room for all.

I will correct people if they are misleading people as they are taking window cleaners as mugs by misleading information.

If you want to debate it I’m happy but we need look at the structure of the components, capacity etc... this is key to performance. 

Instead of claiming something upload the specification of MB 151 and then advise on how it compares to other brands.

Indion MB-151 has been in the UK market for several years and very little comes in. You are not the first to sell it.

I know the history of Indion and if I was happy with the quality I would stock it. That conversation I have had with Indion and they know what I know about thier products but I keep that to myself as respect for both parties.

You should be able to link the specification then feel free to say why the capacity is far superior.
U dont need to ghet the specification , they may be similar... one is mb-115 and one is -mb151 they are 36 numbers away from each other so yes very similar, but to test them u need to use them and i have used both mate lol !

U cant compare them by readin the specification mate ,  u need to put it to test and i can tell u i used  both and mb-151 is way more superior , but Indion-115 is no where as good as Tulsh -115 , but the 151 hammers both of them ?  

But how can he say   "If you measured performance per litre produced Tulsion MB 115 would still be at the top."

Ive tried both and i can tell u that mb-151 is well more value for money , ive saved a lot through it man  , go on the vyair website and try a bag and u will never look back... and i dont work for vyair or anything mate but im just saying mb-151 is better for double DI bottles lol , its a money saver ?
Doug is an industry expert and far more knowledge than a window cleaner with a few vans on the road he sells a variety of resins and products so knows what he’s talking about , I think your comments about him are insulting and bang out of order you have only been window cleaning by your own posts 8 years so I don’t feel you have much knowledge compared  to him he has used and sold more resin than you will ever see , I think you owe him an apology and retraction . I hope the moderators see this thread and also comment .  

@harunh your way out on your opinion of @doug atkinson I have had dealings with Doug for well over 8 years and he has helped me out no end and one thing he has never been is a salesman he is too nice a bloke, years ago when I was having issues with my R/O I gave up and ordered another from Dougs website the next day Doug rang me and to tell me he was cancelling the order and helped me resolve the issue I had. 
I dont doubt @doug atkinson i know hes a cool guy ,  but i just wanna let him know mb-151 is the best resin for DI use ! but yeah i understand hes a distributor for Tulsion so he has to protect them when the topic of resin comes up, its his job at the end of the day , i totally understand.

?@doug atkinson Ive never been short quantity in the litre size which is stange ? sounds like scaremongering to me ?

So what your saying is from your experience  from " having spoken to people" ,  okay fair enough... the difference in judging this resin between u and me is i can see for myself i use it everyday... i dont need to speak to people to judge the resin.  

I work with this resin every day and know resin very well,  i used mb-115 all my life until a few months ago i got some mb-151 and i can say it lasts longer and saves me money.  i use over 25,000 litres of pure water per week made by resin so i clearly do have a clue what im talking about mate ? 

Indion MB-151 i can say beats any MB-115 on the market ONLY FOR WHEN USED WITH DOUBLE DI VESSELS ONLY - it works for me and the resin lasts more longer.  If any DI only user orders a bag of indion mb-151 they would never look at a bag of MB-115 again, thats what happened to me ?  People will eventually swtich over from 115 to 151 , its a no brainer.

@doug atkinsonu dont even use the resin mate so stop talking like u work with it everyday ? i deal with this stuff everyday i have 8 di vessels with some beautiful indion1-151 de-ionising pure water so i can go and lick some windows ? I have high knowledge in this field of the window cleaning trade mate, the difference between u and me is that your a salesman selling window cleaning gear mate and im just a window cleaner , its upto people who they choose to trust  (Y)  but i can say that i had 2 window cleaners already tell me 151 lasts way longer then 115 last week. they are now addicted to the new drug (mb-151) ?? OI OIIIIII

@Pjj

Its not rocket science. All you do is buy a bag of each and do a test with a litre each of the stuff. What ever makes the most pure wins unless the price is different then you would need to work out the cost per litre each. I would do it as I love tests like this but my RO takes me down to 002 so a bag would last me a lifetime. ?

Doug is an industry expert and far more knowledge than a window cleaner with a few vans on the road he sells a variety of resins and products so knows what he’s talking about , I think your comments about him are insulting and bang out of order you have only been window cleaning by your own posts 8 years so I don’t feel you have much knowledge compared  to him he has used and sold more resin than you will ever see , I think you owe him an apology and retraction . I hope the moderators see this thread and also comment .  
Mate Dougs a good guy i remember speaking to him on a the fone a few times and hes a gentleman who is very helpful, 100% but this is a topic of real true talk mate and we are just having a debate over resins... thats all, and Doug knows this is just a debate  , nothing personal.. so stop crying

And @Iron Giant  Thanks for the point ?  Points on here are irrelevant ?  the only  points that matter to me are driving points..... ? 

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont doubt @doug atkinson i know hes a cool guy ,  but i just wanna let him know mb-151 is the best resin for DI use ! but yeah i understand hes a distributor for Tulsion so he has to protect them when the topic of resin comes up, its his job at the end of the day , i totally understand.
I don’t protect Tulsion I just state the facts and those who have dealt with us I have always stated other factors are involved.

Indion would also refute your claims as they do not state that. I personally know the person in charge and they have never stated that.

I will leave it as that.

I have stopped going into details our supply as we got burnt by another distributor who tried to stop us by giving false information to Government officials who took information from here.

The resin we supply I am 100% satisfied with the quality and it meets the requirements for major manufacturers as it is made to our requirements.

This is all resin manufacturers  that supply to us not just Tulsion.

I’ll end it here, cheers.

Just to put my 2 penneth in. I use Tulsion 115. It has always been the best for me. Everyone needs to remember that different water supplies will have different mineral contents which will massively affect how quickly the resin runs out. Some people in some areas will get better results from one resin and others will benefit from a different mix. Unless you want to analyse your tap water just give a few different ones a go. I still believe Tulsion MB-115 is the best but that’s just for me with my tap water at home. 

I don’t protect Tulsion I just state the facts and those who have dealt with us I have always stated other factors are involved.

Indion would also refute your claims as they do not state that. I personally know the person in charge and they have never stated that.

I will leave it as that.

I have stopped going into details our supply as we got burnt by another distributor who tried to stop us by giving false information to Government officials who took information from here.

The resin we supply I am 100% satisfied with the quality and it meets the requirements for major manufacturers as it is made to our requirements.

This is all resin manufacturers  that supply to us not just Tulsion.

I’ll end it here, cheers.
Im not doubting your resin mate all im saying is Tulsh mb-115 is better then Indion mb-115 in 2 x di bottles , but mb-151 last longer ? why could this be ? U must have an idea?

Another thing i gathered is that when i was using 115 resin the ppm when it hits 1-2 it would then rise higher and higher fast ! ! it would reach 6-7 ppm fast

But with 151 the resin takes longer to go to 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 if that makes sense ?

And other  say that i had a go at u but please dont take it personal mate... im just trying to tell people that i save money by using mb-151 and the resin lasts me longer thats all ? no hard feelings mate

One more point and your banned probs the same for your driving ?
Na i had 15 points on my license 6 months ago... today i ahve 0 points ? ? haha oh yessssss

Ive only got 1 point .. all the others have expired , how many do u need to be banned ?

U dont need to ghet the specification , they may be similar... one is mb-115 and one is -mb151 they are 36 numbers away from each other so yes very similar, but to test them u need to use them and i have used both mate lol !

U cant compare them by readin the specification mate ,  u need to put it to test and i can tell u i used  both and mb-151 is way more superior , but Indion-115 is no where as good as Tulsh -115 , but the 151 hammers both of them ?  
Sorry but if you can't compare specs then what are you using to compare?

To test your theory you need a proper lab. To test your theory out you need to control the environment and materials used. This isn't something you can do reliably and repeatably at home.  

You can't just quote your observations as fact.

For 10 years I worked testing things for the MoD. We had written the standards and tested submissions that companies had produced to meet these standards. Then next 10 I worked testing and certifying jet engines,  afterburners and gas turbines (Rolls Royce, General Electric, CFM, BMW etc) on behalf of CAA/FAA/RAF/RN. My job was to ensure they met the standards not what the manufacturers claim they did! 

Specs are what you test thing against. Manufacturers are good at 'bending' specs to reduce costs!!!

Unless you have lab test results that prove your theory them it might be best just to say 'in your experience' X is better than Y.

Na i had 15 points on my license 6 months ago... today i ahve 0 points ? ? haha oh yessssss

Ive only got 1 point .. all the others have expired , how many do u need to be banned ?
You know from experience you can be banned anytime irrelevant of points.. I'm happy to show you if you would like.

No need to be insulting anyone on here especially someone like Doug who will help out anyone with advice whether there is money in it for him or not.. maybe take a leaf out of his book.

For 10 years I worked testing things for the MoD. We had written the standards and tested submissions that companies had produced to meet these standards. Then next 10 I worked testing and certifying jet engines,  afterburners and gas turbines (Rolls Royce, General Electric, CFM, BMW etc) on behalf of CAA/FAA/RAF/RN. My job was to ensure they met the standards not what the manufacturers claim they did! 
I think your previous results were a tad more important then working out if using one type of resin produces pure at a cost that is possibly as low as 0.01 pence a litre less then using another. If we were producing 100,000 litres a week we could save £10 a week. 

You know from experience you can be banned anytime irrelevant of points.. I'm happy to show you if you would like.

No need to be insulting anyone on here especially someone like Doug who will help out anyone with advice whether there is money in it for him or not.. maybe take a leaf out of his book.
Ive said nothing bad,, im just talking real talk , but no hard feelings man im just compaoring a product if i said anything wrong to @doug atkinson then im sorry but it wasnt meant in that manner , but yeah back on topic... i tried and tested both and the 151 product wins all day long kiddd ! ?

Strange this thread, I can’t get my head around it if mb151 is great for Di and lasts longer why can’t you use it for RO then DI this mb151 surely if would last a really long time I felt you RO first just don’t make sense to me that you can’t use it in a RO first I’m totally confused ?‍♀️ 

Strange this thread, I can’t get my head around it if mb151 is great for Di and lasts longer why can’t you use it for RO then DI this mb151 surely if would last a really long time I felt you RO first just don’t make sense to me that you can’t use it in a RO first I’m totally confused ?‍♀️ 
Not sure why but on Daqua website it does state certain resins are for final polishing after an R/O @doug atkinson I am sure can clarify. 

Back