Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What's the coolest thing a customer has given you?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My mother is quite the baker and always home made cakes on every occasion except on my birthday which was her secret bread pudding recepie.  

About 4 years back she is visiting when she decides to teach me and share the receipe with me --- awesome, now I can do it myself I dont need to let her visit anymore!! ?

In all seriousness the best things I have ever gotten from customers are advice.  Business and financial advice mostly, things that have helped me grow. 
Good to see you again Mr. Green ?

I was given a pair of heated gloves this morning. I haven't tried them yet but apparently, you plug them into the mains and when charged up and hot, put em on. A bit like an electric blanket apparently but the warmth lasts a good while !! ? Whatever next. Haha 

I can vouch for thermal socks...I've even got a pair waterproof thermal socks...toastie and dry ?

I bought a pair of those waterproof socks to try out. Expensive but if they do what they say then its a bargain to have dry feet all day long.
If I'm warm, dry, and not hungry I can work all day whatever the weather...the minute I get wet/cold/hungry...I'm looking for an excuse to slack off...

Back