Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What tires out first for you? Arms? Legs etc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

working nights is mental enough, done it before what a horrible torturous experience that is. Never mind doing owt in day time
Chefs have one of the worst jobs in the world in my opinion! Hot, sweaty, busy, smelly, often cramped! My worst nightmare, couldn't stand it!

Full respect to them.

My arms also really hurt from carrying all that money to the bank every day.

And my right thumb is always in agony from counting the notes.

I wish!!!!!!!!!!!

This time next year Rodney!

Went to the gym tonight

Squatting 200 kilos helps not to get sore legs at work

Probably because they already hurt when i start in the morning

usually nowt aches much during the day but...getting up for a pee in the night I feel about ninety eight....really bad ...some nights I swear its the end its all over but next morning after my two kick ass coffees all right again.

standing on my ladders trad cleaning the georgian windows behind bars because I couldnt get my brush on them my lower legs ached a bit..

okay I did have a little tiny bit of swearing but you have to understand...

every feckin square had about three four baby spiders...and they were flying about all over as I hit them with my scrim the applicator then microfibre..

but then....the lady of the house came in..cheapie fell in :h:bank it as they say...

usually nowt aches much during the day but...getting up for a pee in the night I feel about ninety eight....really bad ...some nights I swear its the end its all over but next morning after my two kick ass coffees all right again.
standing on my ladders trad cleaning the georgian windows behind bars because I couldnt get my brush on them my lower legs ached a bit..

okay I did have a little tiny bit of swearing but you have to understand...

every feckin square had about three four baby spiders...and they were flying about all over as I hit them with my scrim the applicator then microfibre..

but then....the lady of the house came in..cheapie fell in :h:bank it as they say...
Tell me more about those coffees cheap?

er thanks for the reminder as Im running low...need new beans..

the beans are quite cheap I think around twenty quid for two kilograms delivered..

I keep them in a vac u tub off amazon which means I can pump the air out of the container and it keeps the open beans fresh as oxygen makes them stale..

then into the grinder....and into my aluminium coffee pot only £6.50 remarkable engineering..

View attachment 4877

splits in two water in the bottome then the coffee goes in and screw back together..

and out comes treacle type coffee..

now if I try the same beans in my other coffee pod machine it doesnt come out anywhere near as strong...

so what a waste...its a bit of faffing but I dont think I could get out of the door with out my two cups...

better order them quick I got the shakes...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0044YLKVG/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B0044YLKVG&linkCode=as2&tag=holmeschapelw-21

I usually get them in two kilograms but the post has gone up so now £24

cant believe Im getting through a kilo a month and I dont have it at the weekend..

Last edited by a moderator:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
if its your legs i suggest you buy several pairs of trainers secondhand on Ebay all diffrent makes or models and then wear em to work. i did this and stumbled onto incredibly comfey Adidas zx750 . iv not had tired feet or legs ever since !Everybodys diffrent ,zx750 might not work for you- so you may need to try a dozen or more pairs but you surely will find one that suits this job
You tramp boar :sick:

the beans are quite cheap I think around twenty quid for two kilograms delivered..

I keep them in a vac u tub off amazon which means I can pump the air out of the container and it keeps the open beans fresh as oxygen makes them stale..

then into the grinder....and into my aluminium coffee pot only £6.50 remarkable engineering..

View attachment 7249

splits in two water in the bottome then the coffee goes in and screw back together..

now if I try the same beans in my other coffee pod machine it doesnt come out anywhere near as strong...

so what a waste...its a bit of faffing but I dont think I could get out of the door with out my two cups...

These stove top coffee pots make ridiculously strong coffee! I must buy one.

View attachment 7249

Nice one bud. Have never owned one but whenever I've had a coffee from one of those grinders they've been lovely......£6.50 is a good price. Think I'll be ordering a few things over the weekend. Cheers Cheap /emoticons/smile.png

200 kilo is 31 and a bit stone

I weigh 15 stone and a bit

A squat is when you have a barbell across your shoulders in a standing position and lower yourself down to an almost seated position keeping your back straight and then stand back up

I usually only do 4 sets of 8 of them in one session as it is a bit heavy (not for powerlifters like @Diwrnach )

Anyone who regularly does it should be able to squat double their bodyweight

6 foot 2 Jake

He means 200grams :rofl:
He's a big lad, that's how, 6ft 4 aren't you dave?

I don't know what a squat is but I know 200 kilos is heavy.

yeh jake just checked them out £89 inc delivery..me likes the blue one..but...

will the coffee be the ink I drink?

that pot I have is supposed to be a six cup...

which I call a one cup...I am after a much bigger one in order to save time and get cheapie out the door earlier../emoticons/biggrin.png

Nespresso pods and such like are expensive compared to a kilo of beans for the amount you would make from it

Its all heavy for me at the moment, my knee is completely shagged, not deadlifted or squatted in maybe 10 months now, its driving me bloody crazy.

Been referred to the surgeons.... sigh /emoticons/sad.png

200kg is not to be sniffed at as well @daveyboy1 met loads of "lifters" who can't squat that, some circles consider that a good deadlift.

Back