Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Where’s Scottish Cleaning?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Scottish / michael mckeary has posted on the other forum that the 'naysayers didn't like how he was so successful so they barred him', then "Every time I left, the forum slowly died and they asked me to come back and it picked up again. They have asked me to come back but no point, still the same naysayers that want folk to fail."

I wasn't aware that the forum had died a number of times and it was Scottish who revived it nor that he had been asked to come back multiple times!

Anyway, wishing everyone has as much success as they want, to be able to earn as much as they want, and be as happy and healthy as possible.
He also says after a year he had a better van system than all of us put together 🤣

He is an example of how a sole trader can start and grow a business which must be an inspiration to all new starters.

It's a bit of a pity that he has to be the centre of attention and had no modesty when it comes to bragging about his achievements. He comes across as an elite talking to us peasants.

I often wondered if what he wrote on here was an accurate description of his business or not. Has he actually got a business at all? Maybe he is a self packer at Aldi for all we know. Some people can have a brilliant imagination and be good story tellers. Does he get his fix from winding others up?
When he was on checkatrade he would offer me houses in my area as he never covered there

Just had a look, he's saying he's at optimum level with 100 houses as he doesn't want to go over the vat threshold. So broken down, they 100 houses must be £75 each with one at £74. Feel a bit sorry for him tbh, he's obviously been chased out the fire service. Seems a bit of an odd ball.

Just had a look, he's saying he's at optimum level with 100 houses as he doesn't want to go over the vat threshold. So broken down, they 100 houses must be £75 each with one at £74. Feel a bit sorry for him tbh, he's obviously been chased out the fire service. Seems a bit of an odd ball.
He wasn’t chased out of the fire service he did his 30 years and retired he’s on a good pension

He wasn’t chased out of the fire service he did his 30 years and retired he’s on a good pension

Hel have been chased, if he acts in real life how he does on here he wouldnt have had anyone speaking to him. I wasn’t joking when I said i feel sorry for him, i honestly thought he wasn’t wired up right, my nephew has autism to a noticeable extent, his posts used to make me think of my nephew reading a lot of them.

i can't re-call the name of the condition scotish seems to suffer from, i heard it in a podcast once and somehow i thought of him straight away, it just made that connection to how he came across on this forum, its similar to trump syndrome as its now called but, basically the condition makes you feel that everything you are doing is perfect and the right way forward in his mind and everyone else is doing it all wrong.
that could be why he wound up so so many people and maybe why he wanted to get his viewpoint over and, i think he may be of a certain religious persuasion that can be said sometimes push there views to limits to get the good word over.
don't get me wrong i'm a kind of a placid person but he really wound me up and, maybe he wanted to wind people up to get discussion i don't know, i do feel that both he and @steve garwood are secretly best mates though and were just having a bit of banter on the forum winding each other up.

i can't re-call the name of the condition scotish seems to suffer from, i heard it in a podcast once and somehow i thought of him straight away, it just made that connection to how he came across on this forum, its similar to trump syndrome as its now called but, basically the condition makes you feel that everything you are doing is perfect and the right way forward in his mind and everyone else is doing it all wrong.
I think it's called being a narcissist! They are all me, me, me, look at me and can never admit to being wrong!

i thought he was still on here under a different name can recall someone saying sorry for being a bit of a twxxxxt or something along them lines i could be wrong though may have been someone else !

i thought he was still on here under a different name can recall someone saying sorry for being a bit of a twxxxxt or something along them lines i could be wrong though may have been someone else !
I think you’re correct, I too believe he is still on here under a different name.

Time to confess…….the so called @Part Timer 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I think you’re correct, I too believe he is still on here under a different name.

Time to confess…….the so called @Part Timer 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I'm to busy servicing my 100 customers, painting fences, cleaning roofs, doing joinery, running around in the best van on here and other stuff without having 2 profiles. Doh 😱 I've been rumbled

Love
that could be why he wound up so so many people and maybe why he wanted to get his viewpoint over and, i think he may be of a certain religious persuasion that can be said sometimes push there views to limits to get the good word over.
don't get me wrong i'm a kind of a placid person but he really wound me up and, maybe he wanted to wind people up to get discussion i don't know, i do feel that both he and @steve garwood are secretly best mates though and were just having a bit of banter on the forum winding each other up.
That sounds like the wife! :unsure::)

Scottish religious ? - Jesssus!
Insecure would be his denomination imho

I see his "father was a millionaire, so he says he can tell who have money and respect and who don't, the ones who try to show off are usually up to their eyes in debt." Why would he become a fireman and then an odd jobs man with that heritage.

He can tell who have money and respect and who don't. Is this the Scottish was of talking? I'm just asking.

I see his "father was a millionaire, so he says he can tell who have money and respect and who don't, the ones who try to show off are usually up to their eyes in debt." Why would he become a fireman and then an odd jobs man with that heritage.

He can tell who have money and respect and who don't. Is this the Scottish was of talking? I'm just asking.
Yes he was he owned a posh hotel I believe it was in Scotland somewhere

Latest Posts

Back