Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which roof scraper would you recommend.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

FREEMANS FLEXI SCRAPER -ROOF CLEANING GROUP on fb top guy - Steve Freeman - has a whole range of tile profiles etc 

On the Marshalls Pro I've tired all week to get someone to ring/reply to me...all PMs or posts on the Fb page have gone unresponded….? Also msged a few guys who are waiting for orders to be filled /threating to report them to trading standards so doesn't look good so far - shame cos I like the kit but somethings not right over there. (no email or phone numbers on fb or their website - odd...? if you're in the business of selling things!)
I had the same problem this month he said it would be delivered never turned up. waited 3 weeks no reply to emails got PayPal involved and got a refund don't trust or use Pete marshal

I had the same problem this month he said it would be delivered never turned up. waited 3 weeks no reply to emails got PayPal involved and got a refund don't trust or use Pete marshal
Thats a real shame, I ordered 2 scrapers and blades etc from Pete Marshall this month and they arrived within a week! Great quality and well worth it but a shame the customer service is hit and miss... People (including myself) seem to get responses from them on their facebook group, just make a post as opposed to sending direct messages. I do believe freemans scrapers are very similar though.

Thats a real shame, I ordered 2 scrapers and blades etc from Pete Marshall this month and they arrived within a week! Great quality and well worth it but a shame the customer service is hit and miss... People (including myself) seem to get responses from them on their facebook group, just make a post as opposed to sending direct messages. I do believe freemans scrapers are very similar though.
 It really is  I had jobs which I needed to get done to which I told him about. I emailed him first time when I asked how long delivery was which he stated  the next Monday. That came a went two weeks later nothing 5 emails later and  asked for refund nothing until  I got PayPal involved. His scrapers look great just a same I wouldn’t recommend him at all and I’m not the only one. 

It really is  I had jobs which I needed to get done to which I told him about. I emailed him first time when I asked how long delivery was which he stated  the next Monday. That came a went two weeks later nothing 5 emails later and  asked for refund nothing until  I got PayPal involved. His scrapers look great just a same I wouldn’t recommend him at all and I’m not the only one. 
Yeah that sucks, to be fair I’ve heard the same about freeman’s ??‍♂️ Maybe all this new roof scraper company needs to do is answer emails and they’ll be onto a winner haha!!

Back