Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Trad Soap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

In all my years of window cleaning I've never used it, even though I've heard of it.
How much? Like how much ml of apple cider vinegar to 500ml of detergent/water?
I work pretty much the same as Daveyboy in that I carry a premixed solution in a bottle on my belt, but I still add soap to my bucket. I couldnt give you any exact measurements, but for soap I squirt about 2 seconds. And for vinegar I use tesco white vinegar, comes in a glass bottle. I prob use about a shotglass worth in the bucket. In my bottle (old small ecover bottle) I put the same amount that Iput in my bucket, so its a strong mix. That way its good to use by itself, or when the soap to water mix gets a little weak I can top it up with the bottle.

Have started using the flash bottles to dispense liquid on my applicator as it is a better lid

looks very like my **** at the mo daveyboy...maybe john39 had a point:D

im trying an energy tablet...but not so sure its workin...but my pee does look pretty

I have more energy now i am back at the gym throwing weights about than i had when i wasn't going

I seem to waste a lot more energy now trying to keep upright after trying out that falling down water. I can walk a mile too just standing up and trying to get to the loo /emoticons/biggrin.png

looks very like my **** at the mo daveyboy...maybe john39 had a point:D
im trying an energy tablet...but not so sure its workin...but my pee does look pretty
An energy tablet? Does it contain riboflavin? Don't worry, it's just doing its job.

Try natures way alive liquid or tangy tangerine.

nope just used all my energy going to see but no riboflavin:rofl:DONT TALK ******** ITS THE THIRD ONE DOWN...AFTER EDIT...

got everything else in it though its from now ..you have to give these things a while to see if they work.

I think Im just a born again lazy barstard...and nowt will get me working..

Im alright in the morn but run out about three just as I wave bye bye to the wife as she goes to work..

defo a marriage that will last..

just eat one steak two eggs one tin baked beans.two tomatoes one pepper one onion oh shugar forgot the mushrooms..:Dbut that was the first thing I eat today as I forgot brekkie...

Last edited by a moderator:
the Magnum in aldi is now only sold in the half litre bottles, some have flip lids and some pull up lids . the blue ,i forget what flavour it is called is Really thick consistency ,A true gloop of a soap

i prefer the green mid thickness or yellow is thin as Piswater and is lemon flavour

delicious! try a swig and report back on here
drunk.gif

Don't mind @boarcity being a bit of a soap addict as he likes blowing bubbles out of his **** when he farts /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back