Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Trad Soap

WCF

Help Support WCF:

trying flash all cleaner bright yellow and ecover mix as some one one on here recommended and makes for better slip and less sticky/gloopy

trying flash all cleaner bright yellow and ecover mix as some one one on here recommended and makes for better slip and less sticky/gloopy
You like it then Norm?

Glass gleam 3 for me.

This stuff can shave a half hour off of some of my bigger jobs just down to lack of detailing and mopping up.

Anything that leaves suds to wipe up is time wasted and any window cleaner that leaves suds on the window or cill needs to have a look at themselves.

each time i buy the Magnums i get about ten bottles at a time ,

when folk see me picking this haul off the shelves they quickly dive over and grab a few for themselves . they dont know why they want it but dare not miss out!

each time i buy the Magnums i get about ten bottles at a time ,when folk see me picking this haul off the shelves they quickly dive over and grab a few for themselves . they dont know why they want it but dare not miss out!
Know what you mean Boarcity /emoticons/biggrin.png......

even had people come-up to me when buying Flash and ask.... where's the 'SPECIAL OFFER' stack too :rofl:.

You like it then Norm?
yeah my ecover seemed to be sticky on the glass last week and remembered i had the flash bought about 6 months ago to try:rolleyes: so scientificly sploshed some in and halvish ecover i usually use and so far so good def. better glide

bought a litre well nearly a litre bottle of gg4 but still recovering from the price so i just look at it and admire the nice bottle

will eventually try on my own house

some day:rofl:

That's why i use the asda eco liquid norm

It is thicker so doesn't go dry and sticky like ecover

Has the slip of ecover with the consistency of normal washing up liquid

You're right though the flash does help with slip

That's why i use the asda eco liquid normIt is thicker so doesn't go dry and sticky like ecover

Has the slip of ecover with the consistency of normal washing up liquid

You're right though the flash does help with slip
sounds like a trip to asda is in my future

was a day when sun was hitting direct on the glass the ecover was sticky even using less than usual to allow for this

I think because it is so thin it can be watery and sticky in the sun

That is why i stopped using it

The house i cleaned to do the utube vid of a first clean is a mates house

Did that monday

Went to see him last night and they're still like mirrors

Even the ones i didn't use ubik on

I swear it is the asda/ flash combo and it does shine great

@daveyboy1

I lived in buntingford for 20 years then lived in royston then moved to Sawston. Go to letchworth & Stevenage all the time. Was in Stevenage Saturday. My misses loves shopping there & when we lived in buntingford always went to Stevenage with my mum. Been going there sinse 1970. Shopping centres changed since then.

My nan lived in pin green for 15 years as well.

Also always went swimming in the pool on the corner near the multi story & visit the car boot sale all the time on the old Kodac sight.

Yes I know Stevenage pretty well.

Give me a shout next time you're round this way

I'm by the football ground

The kettles always on

Sawston is nice

I worked for 3 years at sainsburys distribution centre in Buntingford and have mates in Aspenden

I lived in Fairfield estate which is near aspenden & used to drink in the fox in the early 80s.

There building on sainsburys now.

Bet you know a few of my mates that worked there.

I go to the range a lot which is right near the footy ground. B&q to. Bugger me that's big.

I live in Broadwater crescent where the mutual friend is

You would know that then

The fox is a nice pub

My mate chas owned it in 2003

I would know the old timers from sainsburys as some were there for years

Probably only by nicknames though as we alll had one

My father in law was John talmadge.

There was a Quinn a Duffin.

Peter walker.

Freddie oram

Bobby Roberts.

Most people from bunts worked there.