Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Working Hours

WCF

Help Support WCF:

When i was area supervisor for a cleaning company
I was doing anything from 5.00am start till 9pm finish
Getting paid 42 hours for doing some weeks 60 plus hours.
Driving a hour and half for meetings at head office
All for £17.000 a year
Shocked i lasted a year to be honest haha

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Would be interested to hear of any cleaners that have been in the game for over 10 years that do more than 6 hours work a day..... I don't think there would be many!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

9 -3ish for me as long as my kids are in school !

Through the school hols it can turn  in to a jugggle kids to entertain until 2 pm my wife gets home from work I go back out & work till around 7ish I don't normally take on any more jobs in the hols unless it's a well paid quick job!

In general I guess my average some weeks might work out at 6-7 hours on the glass as I have 2-3 days that are stop start with driving which means I am out the house longer but its very rare that I get home after 4.30pm , I get up around 6am every morning chill for an hour then get stuff sorted and like to start around 8.30am. 

I have been in this game for over 17 years and 7-8 hour working day is ideal for me plenty of time to make a decent wage and get home and not have long to wait for me tea to be ready. 

Back