Smurf

How can they do that?

Smurf

Got my order delivered today for 200 magic sponges from china that cost £10.67 including free delivery.

What I want to know is how can anyone send a package via air mail all they way from china delivered to my door for free? :rolleyes:

Tuffers

Still waiting for my second consignment. I'm going to have to complain!

Tuffers
Got my order delivered today for 200 magic sponges from china that cost £10.67 including free delivery.

What I want to know is how can anyone send a package via air mail all they way from china delivered to my door for free? :rolleyes:

The postage is in with the price of the sponges @Smurf. The sponges probably cost a quid to make and they are charging you £9.67 postage in effect.

cheapncheerful

yeh i have had many a thing faulty and couldn't afford to send it back as it costs me more to send it back than the original cost...mad:)

i wonder if my 100 sponges are loaded up yet!

Guest boarcity

i bought gel insoles to put in my trainers , 3 quid including posting . bell for my pushbike 2.50 including built in compass!

surely the chinese govt must be funding this , to take the market share

Barryy

Sounds good, post me over a couple of samples when u get a chance Smurf, don't think about it, just do it, cheers.

Smurf

Would be better to ask @Tuffers as he has 200 and another 200 on the way :laugh:

I'm still waiting for the phone call like tuffers had but not going to get one as sadly my missus signed for the package when it was delivered.

Tuffers

Still waiting for my 'free' 200. Don't think they are going to show, seeing Smurf had his delivered and they said they would post mine before he ordered.

Tuffers

Just asked the Mrs if she signed for the parcel. She can't remember :rolleyes:

mrtaytay

She's just teasing you tuffers......they are probably tucked away in her cleaning cupboard.

Barryy
Would be better to ask @Tuffers as he has 200 and another 200 on the way :laugh:

I'm still waiting for the phone call like tuffers had but not going to get one as sadly my missus signed for the package when it was delivered.

Ok, looks like i'm gonna have to order 200 myself, better be worth it or i'm gonna hold u responsible!