van man

£500+ Monthly Work In Torbay, Devon

van man

I have over £500/month of regular work in and around the Torbay area for sale. If you're willing to travel to Newton Abbot, I have a few there too should you want to pick them up. Looking for around £1500 for the lot. All established 2-3 years. All are 4 or 8 weekly cleans, and 2-3 days work per month depending on cycle. All easy houses and good payers.

Adam curtis

Hi how close is the work to brixham as my old mans moved down there and looking for some more work and is it done trad or wfp cheees Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

van man

It ranges from Broadsands (2 miles away), to Torquay (probably 6-7 ish miles). Only 1 day every 8 weeks in Torquay though. All WFP work.

Adam curtis

Cheers mate I will give him a ring in the morning and see what he says cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Gabor
On 12/06/2017 at 21:01, van man said:

I have over £500/month of regular work in and around the Torbay area for sale. If you're willing to travel to Newton Abbot, I have a few there too should you want to pick them up. Looking for around £1500 for the lot. All established 2-3 years. All are 4 or 8 weekly cleans, and 2-3 days work per month depending on cycle. All easy houses and good payers.

Hi, I am based in Torquay and looking for some more work. Can you tell me more details about this round. How many house for 4 - 8 weeks? Avarage prices, and how they pay?

Cheers

van man

Hi, I am based in Torquay and looking for some more work. Can you tell me more details about this round. How many house for 4 - 8 weeks? Avarage prices, and how they pay?

Cheers

Give me a call mate probably easier, 07976 687624. Cheers, Paul

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

tench0771

i never new there were local wc on here im from newton abbot  and work in teignbrige and (torbay a little ) 

jamiesmack

I'm hoping to move to Brixham in the next month or two @tench0771, so won't be far from you