Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
ppads52

VAN MOUNT which delivery system only

ppads52

hi all, been working out the back of a trailer, backpacks and barrels. ive now got a van and am interested as to which system i should purchase (delivery only) are they all the same? been quoted just short of 3k for a 250 litre tank , 1 man set up, split relay etc, fitted etc etc. i have no diy skills to speak of

spruce

You need to tell us what van you have.

I honestly believe 250 liters isn't big enough for a single operator. You will see a lot of them on Ebay for sale for that reason.

Dave Shaw

250’s no were near big enough for one operator to work a full day. Maybe if you was 50/50 trad and wfp. Thing is you will soon be doin a lot more pole work than trad and the hassle of changing tanks will be a lot more than payin a little extra now for a slightly bigger tank.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

ppads52
You need to tell us what van you have.

I honestly believe 250 liters isn't big enough for a single operator. You will see a lot of them on Ebay for sale for that reason.

It’s a ford transit custom crew cab

I’ve got a trailer with a 650 litre tank in

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

We’re mostly trad tbh, a squad of four, hence the crew cab. But we’ve a trailer with a 650 litre tank

I’m in the same situation as a couple of years ago, can’t bear to pay one of the lads off

Redditch windy

use the 650 tank you already have,and scale up the priciples of the back pack,battery pump,controller and some connecting hose,you tube some vids to show you

ppads52

The van payload won’t allow this unfortunately

Jordiebarrett
The van payload won’t allow this unfortunately

Don't have to run the tank always full tho? If you have capacity for say 300kg you can approx half fill? Just an idea...

Mrwindowshine

3 grand for a 250 litre deliver only system is stupid can get a full ro  van system for that I picked up a xline 350 litre tank framed  with ro sytem still producing 000 water after 4 months and I paid 350 quid bargain!