Jump to content
Tendering window cleaners

Rain stops play

Recommended Posts

Tendering window cleaners

Looks like we are going to have to knock it on the head today, it's raining cats and dogs. I am instead going to use the time to knock on approx 60 doors and canvas them,I've got an area in mind, thinking I might get two mayby three bites. Chocs awaaaaay 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
RWCleaning
Just now, Tendering window cleaners said:

Looks like we are going to have to knock it on the head today, it's raining cats and dogs. I am instead going to use the time to knock on approx 60 doors and canvas them,I've got an area in mind, thinking I might get two mayby three bites. Chocs awaaaaay 🙂

Yep, not raining yet but blowing a gale out here in Bournemouth. With showers on & off all day apparently. All the best mate but you better not be knocking on my patch!!

Share this post


Link to post
Incheck

They put a weather warning out here, can hardly believe it [emoji50] we’ve had a few spells of rain and its generally dull but nothing wrong. if that calls for a weather warning then people have gone soft [emoji849]


Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Tuffers

Persisting down here in Brum. I’ve managed to do 6 houses with 15 left to do. It’s not going to happen is it? 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Redditch windy
Persisting down here in Brum. I’ve managed to do 6 houses with 15 left to do. It’s not going to happen is it? [emoji849]
i got a couple of hours work in before i gave up [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
CM Cleaning Services
They put a weather warning out here, can hardly believe it [emoji50] we’ve had a few spells of rain and its generally dull but nothing wrong. if that calls for a weather warning then people have gone soft [emoji849]


Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Weather's caught me out today seen it quite hard this morning and thought nope not today so got on with something else and it's not been too bad just showers had plenty on to get done too and I'm only down the road from you [emoji52]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Incheck
Weather's caught me out today seen it quite hard this morning and thought nope not today so got on with something else and it's not been too bad just showers had plenty on to get done too and I'm only down the road from you [emoji52]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app


They’re tryna wind us up half the time i swear. Coming down heavy now, just finished the round [emoji123] tumble dryers gonna be busy


Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
RWCleaning

Yeh I took today off. Been dry for 2hrs now & not windy atm here in Bournemouth. We have another weather warning Friday here!! We’ll see what happens 

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer

Lovely day in the NE, full day in and working in t-shirt most of it, whinging Southerners 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Markyboy 50

Only had a couple of hours rain in Norfolk from 7 til 9 approx and I managed to be inside of an office cleaning the inside windows. Finished that then went to clean my ex mother in laws windows which takes 90 mins. After that it’s the weekend. No more til mon morn!!

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
5 minutes ago, Markyboy 50 said:

Finished that then went to clean my ex mother in laws windows which takes 90 mins

Sounds like you're doing a bit more than cleaning her windows 😉

Share this post


Link to post
steve garwood
2 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Lovely day in the NE, full day in and working in t-shirt most of it, whinging Southerners 🤗

Oi, pis*ing down here all day, but us superior race gingers crack on. 💪

 

The only reason you northerners stay out in the rain is to get a much needed wash. 😘

Careful all that rain doesn’t shrink your flares though 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
4 minutes ago, steve garwood said:

Oi, pis*ing down here all day, but us superior race gingers crack on. 💪

 

The only reason you northerners stay out in the rain is to get a much needed wash. 😘

Careful all that rain doesn’t shrink your flares though 😁

My belly keeps my trousers dry 🙋‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
steve garwood
3 minutes ago, Part Timer said:

My belly keeps my trousers dry 🙋‍♂️

Some fit bird looked at my beer gut yesterday and said mockingly, “is that fosters or Stella?”

i said “there’s a tap underneath have a taste” 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Markyboy 50
4 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Sounds like you're doing a bit more than cleaning her windows 😉

I always give her insides a rub over!!

Share this post


Link to post
Part Timer
3 minutes ago, Markyboy 50 said:

I always give her insides a rub over!!

I usually refuse internals but I might have to have a rethink

Share this post


Link to post
scottish cleaning service

Working in the rain today clearing gutters at a church. Got talking to the lightening conductor guys who were repairing the aluminum lightening cable. They said they were down in Sheffield and someone was in the carpark when they locked their van. They had an electronic gadget that copied their signal. Next morning their van was missing, the police said its rife down here.

Share this post


Link to post
steve garwood
49 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Working in the rain today clearing gutters at a church. Got talking to the lightening conductor guys who were repairing the aluminum lightening cable. They said they were down in Sheffield and someone was in the carpark when they locked their van. They had an electronic gadget that copied their signal. Next morning their van was missing, the police said its rife down here.

We have a keyless ignition in our BMW. We keep our fob in a metal biscuit tin to stop thieves with this type of software 

Share this post


Link to post
P4dstar
1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

We have a keyless ignition in our BMW. We keep our fob in a metal biscuit tin to stop thieves with this type of software 

Thats really annoying though, makes the benefits of having the tech pointless really. Good solution though

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.