Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone's had a banner done by vistaprint?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
As ***le says really, I have 5 months to get my round upto a full round so thought a would get some banners done and put around my local area. I know door knocking is best but it is quite a struggle down here so thought this may help a little.

Just wandered what they were like or if anyone's used them.

Sent from Tapatalk. App for iPhone, Android and blackberry.

We had some flyers made by VistaPrint. Not quite the same bit close enough! They were really good and didn't cost too much. I mentioned in another thread that you need to be careful as the cost goes up for things you wouldn't expect to have to pay for. They're still good value for money ad the qualitys good.

As ***le says really, I have 5 months to get my round upto a full round so thought a would get some banners done and put around my local area. I know door knocking is best but it is quite a struggle down here so thought this may help a little.

Just wandered what they were like or if anyone's used them.

May i ask where you was going to put these banners up .I only ask because there is not many places you can put them up so you should look in to it or you might get hit with a big bill from the council

Ye I have contacted the local council who have not replied to my emails or had an answer when calling! Their are a few places around here where businesses put banners, now I don't know if they have permission or not but the council don't seem to know who I need to speak to either.

Back