Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ball **** video

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry, just got into from finishing an internal window cleaning job.
The ball **** replaces the auto shut off valve. The inlet will be the hose barb on the right. The outlet will be the barb on the top. That goes to the r/o inlet at the prefilters. The r/o waste goes to the drain and the pure from the r/o fills the IBC tank. When the tank reaches full the ball **** switches the water supply to the r/o off. No water going into the r/o means that there will be no waste and no more pure being produced.

It works in exactly the same way as a toilet cistern does. The ball **** switches the water off so the cistern doesn't continue to fill.This ball **** switches the r/o off so the IBC will not fill anymore.
Ah yes, I see. so the ballcock is all plumbed before the RO.

So the Pure water going into the IBC Tank is going in seperate to the ball **** as opposed to the other shutoff kits where the Pure goes in at the ball **** connector.

I Think that is a good way if you have a Big Ro like a 4040 or a 4021.

I think john has a small RO though that the little shut off kits fit onto with 1/4" tubing. Not sure though, what RO do you have @john39 ?

Ah yes, I see. so the ballcock is all plumbed before the RO.So the Pure water going into the IBC Tank is going in seperate to the ball **** as opposed to the other shutoff kits where the Pure goes in at the ball **** connector.

I Think that is a good way if you have a Big Ro like a 4040 or a 4021.

I think john has a small RO though that the little shut off kits fit onto with 1/4" tubing. Not sure though, what RO do you have @jimmy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back