Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bank Holiday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hotwash its not a personal preference its scientific, theres a guy on one of these forums that explains the science behind purified water and rain. I dont know Im not a physician or a chemist, but there is somebody around here that knows about chemicals and H2o in water and the elements and how it reacts - so it takes away from whether you work in the rain or not, the job is still going to be done, Its a personal preference if you dont want to work in the rain, cool but scientifically apparently it makes no difference. Understanding the science behind what your using is key, because if anybody says to you, dont come if it is raining you then have the knowledge to back up the service with science - rather than just not doing the job because its raining, I know there is somebody on what of these forums that explained the whole process of purified water

I don't wrk in rain just lite drizzle I think people don't like it some don't care some will just say not to day thanks I just catch up the next day simple

Awesome managed to restore every post.

Including one in which I get insulted.

So hopefully everybody is now happy?

FYI - We have users stating its gone off topic, complaints about abusive nature/rude posts and I get insulted. So the thread was stripped of any "rain" comments.

Hotwash its not a personal preference its scientific, theres a guy on one of these forums that explains the science behind purified water and rain. I dont know Im not a physician or a chemist, but there is somebody around here that knows about chemicals and H2o in water and the elements and how it reacts - so it takes away from whether you work in the rain or not, the job is still going to be done, Its a personal preference if you dont want to work in the rain, cool but scientifically apparently it makes no difference. Understanding the science behind what your using is key, because if anybody says to you, dont come if it is raining you then have the knowledge to back up the service with science - rather than just not doing the job because its raining, I know there is somebody on what of these forums that explained the whole process of purified water
It doesn't matter about the science, your missing the point massively. Customers don't want it so won't be prepared to pay for a service in the rain.

Hotwash, to be honest, I think that if you cant push a service backed up scientifically whose missing the point? You need to sell it in your package, we do windows in mild/light rain and backed up again by a rain proof system, Im not missing the point Im tryint to help you - so you have the RAW backed up by scientific facts, and you wont clean in conditions that wont affect your business, not sure whose missing out on those opportunities, no point fighting it hotwash because its science - with all due respect

Who wants to work in the rain, we truly are not that desperate for money. I know I have the best system in the world for cleaning windows. Why push something when I am also not prepared to clean in the rain.

Maybe you should work bank holidays as you are missing out on business.

Back